• Evo Magazine are looking for a mint and (and ideally unmodified) Leon Cupra Sub8 to drive and photograph for a feature. Find out more here .
  • Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now
TA is also with Manuel Gearbox

DSG is need for Full emergency Assistent & "Traffic Assistent"

Overtaking on the right has nothing to do with the A5's assistant camera control unit.
 
This steering wheel reference would be worth it to me since it is with the red seams and fr i it has the travel key

Esta referencia de volante me valdría ya que es con las costuras rojas i de fr i lleva la tecla del travel
IMG_0077.jpeg
 
Hello, a question: if I have bought the bolante with travel i heated, if my car does not bring the bolante heated and I change the right button panel for mine so that it has a telephone, would the travel still work or not? Because it has two thin black cables on the right button, but I don't know if it's from the travel or the car's heater. I'll send you a photo of the cables, and thank you.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0017.jpeg
    IMG_0017.jpeg
    223.2 KB · Views: 57
Hello, I have removed the steering wheel to put the capacitive FR one, with TRAVEL I will reuse the same screw, but I don't know how many I have to tighten with the torque wrench. If you can also tell me if when you reuse your original screw that is only removed once something happens? Thank you.
 
Another question from Leon KL newbie In forum.
I coded scandinavian lights, so rear lights is on when front drl's are.
Now I want to code that central part led strip, which is in boot lid, off.
Possibly on such way it stays off even front dipped beams are on...
I found picture what shows what I mean.
1000011139.jpg
 
Hi, I have just installed the original capacitive steering wheel from a SEAT León Mk4 FR on my SEAT León Mk4 FR, Go L version, with a manual gearbox.

However, I am having two issues. I am trying to apply the coding shown in the picture, but I get an error. I have also tried to unlock the control unit, but no code appears.

I’m not sure whether the coding shown on the screen is the correct one to clear the error in Module 19.

Could anyone help me with this?

Thanks in advance!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0049.jpeg
    IMG_0049.jpeg
    211 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0050.jpeg
    IMG_0050.jpeg
    141.1 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0048.jpeg
    IMG_0048.jpeg
    152.8 KB · Views: 17
Hi everyone, does anyone know the coding to activate Travel Assist 2.0 using OBDeleven? I need the full coding details, as I haven't seen them anywhere in the group. My car didn't come with a capacitive steering wheel or Travel Assist. I swapped the steering wheel and coded Travel Assist, but only the standard version. It is currently coded and working, but I’ve been told my car is compatible with Travel Assist 2.0—which includes some improvements—and I’d like to code that version. My car is a SEAT Leon MK4 FR. Thanks in advance!