OBD Modifications

Antera

Put everything back to oem coding please. You are somewhere going wrong with it. And put oem steering back and first get all working like OEM. Get a new starting point.

Then try coding again. I think you made a (big) mistake is some codings wich give this problem now en hope you got al factory codes saved on paper. Iff you did that first start with the following coding:

Select Driver Assistance A5
- Select Long coding
- Select KLR
- Set to Coded
- Select Point of intervention
- Set to Early
- Select HC Warn Intensity
- Set to Setting_over_menu
- Select HC variante
- Set to Variante_2
- Select Adaptive cruise control 13
- Select Long coding
- Select Capacitive_sterring_whell
- Set to Installed
- Select Travel Assist
- Set to Activated
- Select Gateway 19
- Select Adaptation
- Select Specified installation of sub-bus users
- Select Control module for sterring whell touch reconition ( Only on 2021 and newer models because this is not in 2020 models)
- Set to Yes

Lock the car wait 1 minute en try. Then travel assist should work. Iff only ACC wil pop up but no Travel assist logo in dash try the following

Try to put in the following coding in A5 ( first backup your oem coding) : 00030888216CC040108F40801020002001A38000000000000000000000000000

Iff all working now you can do the following ( Some you can't find on all 2020 models)

EMERGENCY BRAKE SYSTEM
- Select Module A5 (Driver Assistance)
- Select Long Coding
- Select Emengecy Assist
- Set To EA Variant 4
- Select Control Unit 09
- Select Adaptation
- Flashing
- Fahrerassistenz Blinkenfunktionen
- Set to Wechselblinken Warnblinken Bremsblinken
- Warnblinken durch Fahrerassistenz
- Set to Active
- Hupen durch Fahrerassistenz
- Set to Active
- Travel Assist
- Set to Active
- Innenlicht durch_Fahrerassistenz
- Set to Active
Alternative
- Select Adaptation
- Interior light general setting
- Innenlicht durch_Fahrerassistenz
- Set to active

Last edited:
Feb 22, 2024
Hello! I have an Octavia MQB Evo (NX4) and I activated the travel assistant. But my car does not see neighboring cars. Although there are many photos and videos of his work on the Internet. Any ideas?

Attachments

• travel.jpg
    travel.jpg
    157.9 KB · Views: 59
  • Screenshot_20240221_231629_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240221_231629_Chrome.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 58

witek_77

Jul 11, 2023
PL
Hello! I have an Octavia MQB Evo (NX4) and I activated the travel assistant. But my car does not see neighboring cars. Although there are many photos and videos of his work on the Internet. Any ideas?
Only on highway. I have the same on Leon. Na autostradzie A4 i A1 jest ok. Dwupasmówka S1 już niestety nie.

witek_77

Jul 11, 2023
PL
How does the car understand that I'm on the highway? I was traveling from Poznan to Warsaw.
Do you have built navi on your O4 ? maybe he is reading from the navigation whether you are on the highway. I don't know. For me, as I mentioned, on A4 Katowice-Kraków and A1 Żory - Częstochowa it works well.

Feb 22, 2024
Do you have built navi on your O4 ? maybe he is reading from the navigation whether you are on the highway. I don't know. For me, as I mentioned, on A4 Katowice-Kraków and A1 Żory - Częstochowa it works well.
Yes, I have Columbus. I'll check how the car drives on other roads. Thank you.

witek_77

Jul 11, 2023
PL
And from the rear and side off the car you need Blind spot and auto park assist
I have only park assist for now. I have an appointment to remove the component protection from blind spot radars on March 6. And one radar has bad firmware. but this will also work for me. maybe with radars it will be better on a regular two-lane road. Ot only highways

Feb 22, 2024
I have only park assist for now. I have an appointment to remove the component protection from blind spot radars on March 6. And one radar has bad firmware. but this will also work for me. maybe with radars it will be better on a regular two-lane road. Ot only highways
Tell me, did you install the radars and mirrors yourself or did you contact a service?

witek_77

Jul 11, 2023
PL
Tell me, did you install the radars and mirrors yourself or did you contact a service?
Myself. On Aliexpres you can buy everything. Its easy to install. you have it better than me because you only change the mirror housing and I have to buy door panels. Parking sensors are also going to be done. I saw that he was going to buy sensor baskets and make holes. like the original. no need to change the bumper. I think only the module needs to be changed. see what parking module you have. I have 5WA919298

Reactions: dimex
Oct 14, 2023
If I want to enable speed limiter after starting the engine, I need to enable cruise control (left button on the steering wheel) and then change CC to limiter in the menu using the second button. Is there any possibility to make the car save the previous state of the CC/speed limiter?

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.