OBD Modifications

alias76

May 27, 2022
Hi everyone, I did travel assist and emergency assist brake coding However, I don't get the emergency brake assist on/off item on the infotainment menu I don't get the 3 brakings but only one slowdown The horn doesn't sound You can help me? Thank you

Mar 11, 2023
I have searched the forum and didn't find a solution... so problably no solution yet.

I always use Lane Assist On in my SEAT Ateca MY18 and I like it. It can be usefull if we fall asleep or some other distraction when driving. A few weeks ago a young guy died in the road I do for work, he probably fall asleep (was in the middle of a travel 200km long after lunch) and go against a big truck, with Lane Assist he probably survived that day.

But in my SEAT Leon MK4 it's impossible to use Lane Assist. I have done the change to remember to be switched off at start.

The annoying thing is the "Place hand on steering wheel" warning came quite fast and even if we have the hands on wheel... It always came up, beeps included. Very annoying. In the Ateca if I keep the hands on wheel never do warnings or beeps.

My older car (Ateca) is so much better than my new one (Leon) using Lane Assist... I can't understand the changes they have done... for worst. But it's not the only thing that is worst on Leon, the switch for the lights and air conditioning are awful.

So, I'm waiting for a change that could be done with OBDEleven to stop this annoying warnings and beeps, when I have the hands on steering wheel. Probably is a change on a value of a sensor to be less "sensitive".

If someone find a solution...

Mar 12, 2023
well, after many tries, I won't be the one to find the solutions. Here are my backups:

Settings from stock out of the garage : https://1drv.ms/t/s!AqSnmBvDBhxfyshuZDLhszItfMqjVw?e=y7CZmd

Settings after adding my user settings: https://1drv.ms/t/s!AqSnmBvDBhxfyshtHHiaY9JacbmLlA?e=OQtYST

I sincerely hope that someone can find the solution looking at the two files to adding the purple color.
try to put this 7FFFFFFFF or 3FFFFFFFF
in Interior_light_hmi_config
Hmi ambient colors bitmask
3FF
Hmi contour colors bitmask
3FF
Hmi ambient colors fod bitmask
3FF
Hmi contour colors fod bitmask
3FF
and you tell me

Mar 12, 2023
well, after many tries, I won't be the one to find the solutions. Here are my backups:

Settings from stock out of the garage : https://1drv.ms/t/s!AqSnmBvDBhxfyshuZDLhszItfMqjVw?e=y7CZmd

Settings after adding my user settings: https://1drv.ms/t/s!AqSnmBvDBhxfyshtHHiaY9JacbmLlA?e=OQtYST

I sincerely hope that someone can find the solution looking at the two files to adding the purple color.
3FF
3FF
3FF
3FF
and you tell me

Widil

Jul 5, 2021
3FF
3FF
3FF
3FF
and you tell me
Sadly we already tried that and it doesn’t work

Mar 12, 2023
Sadly we already tried that and it doesn’t work
We will have to keep trying to see if we succeed. mine the purple color came as standard is a MY23 IN INFORMATION INFOTAINMENT H58 I THINK THE ISSUE LIES THERE IN THOSE THAT DOESN'T COME OUT ARE H56 IT SEEMS TO ME.

Widil

Jul 5, 2021
We will have to keep trying to see if we succeed. mine the purple color came as standard is a MY23 IN INFORMATION INFOTAINMENT H58 I THINK THE ISSUE LIES THERE IN THOSE THAT DOESN'T COME OUT ARE H56 IT SEEMS TO ME.
Well, a coder on FB found out how to activate it by comparing new model with older. However he said Odis is needed and didn’t share publicly what he did.
unless a futur software activate it or Seat decides to to sell it, I don’t think we’ll be able to do it

Alex667

Jan 10, 2023
United Kingdom
After enabling the Cupra display, is it possible to code the left + right side displays to have a plain black background instead of the bright blue or coloured backgrounds on the compass etc?

Feb 22, 2022
hi guys, could you pass me the following codes?
1) unlocking of moving video images

2) alarm activation on cars that do not have it

3) storage of last high beam status.

4) automatic high beam menu on infotainment

5) opening windows from handles

Aug 4, 2021
Hello, to activate the travel assist is it mandatory to change the steering wheel or is it enough to change only the steering wheel controls?

Apr 6, 2023
Hey everyone, is it possible to have stop start remember the last setting via obdeleven? I swore I seen it in the apps list before but checked today after the app updated on ios and it had gone before I could apply it, or I may have imagined it lol.

RNRF

Jun 25, 2022
Hi everyone . Im using Obdeleven firstGen with ultimate plan .
However im having problems with SFD unlock . For ex , when i try to unlock the SFD protection into 5F module it shows me "something goes wrong , please try again" in red letter .
Thnks

Alex667

Jan 10, 2023
United Kingdom
Anyone know if it’s possible to code how long it takes for the engine to go into coast mode (or even disable it)? It’s really aggressive in going into coasting mode in D (almost instantly when you’re off the throttle), it’s a pain if you’re in flowing traffic at lower speed. I switch to S mode 90% of the time to stop it happening.

Nagrom

Jun 21, 2022
Hi, thanks to information given by @Zoidberg and others I was able to enable the travel assist (I had the assit pack L, DSG) after changing my steering wheel to a capacitive one.

However, I have some issue with OBD Eleven, I could not change the settings in the Control Unit 13. I have the message "something went wrong" when trying to send the long coding (even if I don't modify anything). A5 long coding worked properly.
The weird thing is, travel assist and capacitive wheel seems to work anyway. I have the travel assist settings in the touch screen, and I managed to do 10 minutes of highway without having the "take the wheel" message :unsure:

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.