OBDeleven modifications

Garf

Nov 1, 2016
South-East London
Mine arrived today (16th November). Order placed on 10th November.

Will have a play this evening. First challenge is the Folding Mirrors on Lock from the Remote (Miss that from the MK7 Golf).

CupraUK

Pushing on
Aug 15, 2005
Bedfordshire
Thanks, do you literally just need an android device with wifi/Bluetooth? I'm an iPhone man so would buy an android on the cheap and use it without a sim if possible

yes, but bear in mind that odbeleven needs a good Internet connection so you'll need a sim or be close enough to your wifi to get online. alternatively you could teather it to your iPhone.

CupraUK

Pushing on
Aug 15, 2005
Bedfordshire
Mine arrived today (16th November). Order placed on 10th November.

Will have a play this evening. First challenge is the Folding Mirrors on Lock from the Remote (Miss that from the MK7 Golf).

I went for needle sweep and cornering lighting first. will do mirrors next.

remember to grab your bonus credit each day, plus the 5 free ones

bretth1974

May 3, 2015
Thanks, do you literally just need an android device with wifi/Bluetooth? I'm an iPhone man so would buy an android on the cheap and use it without a sim if possible

Yes just a cheap android phone or tablet will do.

I haven't used mine for a while but I think there is a reset option which turns everything back to stock.

dw911

Mar 30, 2013
Can someone confirm if you can add parkpilot with obdeleven even if you only have rear parking sensors or do you need front and rear? There's this video of it on an Audi but looks like something was preloaded?

https://youtu.be/Kwlb95F-KS0

This might help if you don't have it already

Activation of OPS
Select Control unit 10 (Assistance Situation)
Security access
Access Code 71679
Control unit Long Coding
Byte 2
Bit 0 Activate

dave_c

Oct 3, 2016
Can I use a normal ELM327 wifi adaptor with this software, or do I need their own adaptor?

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise