Oh my God

Rikko

Owner Of The Possesed 1
Dec 19, 2006
Grimsby
Wow just fitted my BF turbo bk system KW v3 shocks and Neuspeed ARB's and had all the chamber set up and what a difference its made my car feels more conected to the road and handles hell of a lot better and the exhaust allows the engine to breathe better making the turbo spool up quick and sound amazing. Mind you i did fully wrap the exhaust in copper thermo tec cool it wrap and as for accelaration feels like im straped to saturn 5 rocket (ok not quite) but close thanks guys pics soon just doing my wheels in CTR paint at mo so will have them on soon cheers.

Rikko:clap:

Rikko

Owner Of The Possesed 1
Dec 19, 2006
Grimsby
Well it ll be on track soon enough off to the nurburgring in August cant wait but hopefully have a remap by then (and some new tires)

Rikko

Rikko

Owner Of The Possesed 1
Dec 19, 2006
Grimsby
I wraped the lot apart from the back box but stop either side of the cat and the middle silencer but had my manifold and DP glowing orange last nite and the wrap was holding in the heat nicely its awesome stuff but its personal prefrence really mate

Rikko

RobM

Back from the dead...
Sep 27, 2006
Southampton
Good stuff, must have been a big transformation with all that going on at once! Shame in a way that you can't appreciate the affect each mod has had individually, but still, you must be grinning like a git :D

Rikko

Owner Of The Possesed 1
Dec 19, 2006
Grimsby
Kez go to Demon Tweeks and its called thermo tec cool it copper exhaust wrapping its £59 for 50ft but you need 100ft to wrap the whole exhaust mate but its awesome stuff. Ye i guess so Rob but like you said im grining like a :censored: its all gud.

Rikko

kez

Jan 29, 2007
Dewsbury, West Yorkshire
ta :)

just to check - did you get the 100 ft by 2" stuff, or 1" ?

also, i assume 100 ft of 1" stuff would be the same coverage as 50 ft of 2" stuff (assuming 50% overlap of each)

just don't want to buy too much :hide:

EDIT: also, how many of the tiewraps did you need to hold it all in place? you got any pics?

Last edited:

Rikko

Owner Of The Possesed 1
Dec 19, 2006
Grimsby
Kez i bought 2 packs of 50ft 2" copper wrap and did a 50% overlap its the bends that eats the most cos you have to work it round the bends. Didnt take any pics mate sorry but i used 2 snap ties at each end of wrap 12 ties in total but didnt use those ties they sell got one of the laggers at work to do it for me so its nice and secure.
The idea of the stuff is to keep the heat in the exhaust therefore making the pipe scavenge alittle better therefore relasing minewt amounts of HP but hay everylittle helps rite :D its good stuff would recommend it to anyone just make sure the wrap is properly done and nice and tight guys cheers

Rikko

Last edited:
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members