Orange Line

sharpy1975

Aug 9, 2015
I saw a white Cupra with the Orange line pack....looked great. Any idea if you can get this as a after market fit?

Matty91

Jul 12, 2015
Don't think seat sell it other then an option when building the car but if you check out what components you want in orange a simple wrap and colour change on alloys will do the trick,

Its the front grille surround, wing mirrors and Cupra badge on the back as orange and then of course the alloys.

I love it on mine :D:D

sharpy1975

Aug 9, 2015
Looks ace mate.......is it just a wrap on yours, or actual paint? the wheels would be a nightmare to wrap I'm guessing.

Matty91

Jul 12, 2015
No I ordered the orange pack with mine,

pretty easy to wrap and there are plenty companies out there to do that.

alloys are easily done but might be a bit more expensive as im sure they are diamond cut but no harm in getting some prices.

GTI-Pirelli

May 29, 2015
Allesley
Another option is plasti-dip. Looking to have a play with some when the can I ordered arrives.

Of course if you go down the wrap/temporary paint route it doesn't have to be orange pack. Let the imagination take over! :D

sharpy1975

Aug 9, 2015
Not sure me being let loose on my pride and joy with a spray can would be a good idea...☺

JJ-Griff

Feb 13, 2013
Would imagine the mirror caps, CUPRA characters on the boot and front grille would be fairly easy to do (and reverse if you get bored of it or it goes wrong) but the wheels would be easier to refurb by a pro.

Haven't seen one with the orange line kit in the flesh but I've seen a Nevada White and orange pack example on the SEAT website and it did look nice. The old boy's gone for black with the Multi Spoke's for his 290 - think it would attract too much attention and I do like the stealthy look of the black ones... much more fun when whatever's on your back bumper tries to keep up with a '1.4 FR'... :lol: ;)

Last edited:

P0LKR

Nov 13, 2005
Newton Mortgage, Glasgow
Its the wheels that kill it. The orange sub 8 pack is ok as the multi wheels look a lot better with the orange. Still, the black pack is by far the better option. It looks great. I wonder if anyone buys the white pack.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise