Original Cupra R wheels

sixpot

53 Leon Cupra R
Apr 12, 2004
Warrington/Cheshire
Hello to you all,
I'm new to this forum,but I'm a regular on ClubGTI.
I was wanting to know the going rate for a set of 4 nearly new Cupra R alloys off a December 2003 car (225)
I believe they are 7J x 18 with 225 40 18 tyres.Is this correct?
Can anyone shed some light?
Cheers :confused:

Getgaff

Less bounce, more beans
Mar 14, 2002
Numpty Land
Visit site
Current market price ranges from £600 - £700 depending on condition and amount of tread left on the tyres. The alloys alone fetch around £400.

sixpot

53 Leon Cupra R
Apr 12, 2004
Warrington/Cheshire
Cheers for your help. The wheels are off my dads (60 years old!!) Leon Cupra R
They've done less than a 1000 (gentle) miles,so they are in mint condition.
He's just upgraded to 19's hence they are for sale now. :)

sixpot

53 Leon Cupra R
Apr 12, 2004
Warrington/Cheshire
Well for anyone interested he's asking for £750,bearing in mind they are like brand new wheels and tyres (P Zero's).They look in better condition than the ones that sold on e bay for more money (see link above)
If anyone is interested contact me on [email protected]

Thanks for the comment Golf-GTI-MK1,was your car on the ClubGTI Worcester club plot?
The wheels he chose weren't the ones he originally wanted,due to caliper clearance problems (Didn't realise how big the Brembos were!) so he ended up with Mille Miglia ones,can't remember the name but they are a big 5 spoke design with fake rivet holes on each spoke.Haven't got any pics at the mo,but I'll post some up next time I see him.

Golf-GTI-MK1

VW Caddy 104TDI
sixpot said:
Well for anyone interested he's asking for £750,bearing in mind they are like brand new wheels and tyres (P Zero's).They look in better condition than the ones that sold on e bay for more money (see link above)
If anyone is interested contact me on [email protected]

Thanks for the comment Golf-GTI-MK1,was your car on the ClubGTI Worcester club plot?
The wheels he chose weren't the ones he originally wanted,due to caliper clearance problems (Didn't realise how big the Brembos were!) so he ended up with Mille Miglia ones,can't remember the name but they are a big 5 spoke design with fake rivet holes on each spoke.Haven't got any pics at the mo,but I'll post some up next time I see him.

Yeah that was mine on the Worcs stand [B)]

Pete 20vt

Might be very interested in those wheels! wont have the money till the end of the month tho :( Hopefully you will still have them tho!!

sixpot

53 Leon Cupra R
Apr 12, 2004
Warrington/Cheshire
Pete 20vt said:
Might be very interested in those wheels! wont have the money till the end of the month tho :( Hopefully you will still have them tho!!
If you are quick,and can get a good offer in (someone else has made an offer) then phone 01695 421414 (Max)

sixpot

53 Leon Cupra R
Apr 12, 2004
Warrington/Cheshire
Ignore that last post! the wheels are Tekno instincts.Mille Miglia have the same wheel but call it something else.
instinct.jpg

tackleberry

300+ spanish donkeys yeha
Jun 25, 2005
Ross on Wye
sorry to drag up an old thread but can you tell me where your dad got his wheels from as I'm looking for the same ones but cant find anywhere that sells them.

thanks in advance

sixpot

53 Leon Cupra R
Apr 12, 2004
Warrington/Cheshire
tackleberry said:
sorry to drag up an old thread but can you tell me where your dad got his wheels from as I'm looking for the same ones but cant find anywhere that sells them.

thanks in advance

Merseyspeed 0151 523 1982 (Alex)
You will need some small spacers to clear the Brembo callipers if its a LCR they are going on too.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.