Oulton Park BTCC Infield Parking - Sun June 24th 2007

Feb 25, 2007
cheshire
GUTTED! i dont have my car back from bein custom remapped, they have only had 4 weeks 2 days now :-(....im still gonna watch the racing but will be in my works seat leon fr TFSI..not so bad i spose but dnt think i will be using my infield pass now

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
wow Z, that's going to be some turn out tomorrow.

Hopefully I'll be back in time for ITV updates - have a good one (looks damp)

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Yer sent out 40 passes , had 1 or 2 drop outs :rolleyes:

Same spot as last year, its had no cars on it today too, they fenced it off to stop it being churned up. Meeting WeeJase in the morning and possibly Big Bear if he pulls his ass out of bed. :cartman:

Taking the banners too.

Weather looks like its going to be a bit arse though, you'll get a drier view. :doh:

Cupra R

Dec 5, 2001
UK.
Visit site
Excellent day, really enjoyed it, thanks for the organisation, took some getting out of the track though.

Ended up coming home sunburnt lol.:headhurt:

Nice to catch up.

See you all again soon.

1835harri

The legend
May 21, 2007
Llanelli, SW Wales
was an awesome day. glad i left a little early to beat the rush out of the track.
Was a little pre occupied trying to keep my pregnant wife happy otherwise i would have come and say hi. sorry guys.

dsrr

Oct 23, 2004
Le mans cars

The two cars all stickered up from your jaunt to Le-mans looked superb, turned quite a few heads! I know what you guys meant about getting out......why did the police insist on sending everyone down a single trak road with only a couple of passing places......as usual the masters of disorganisation......unlike Zboyd and co....brilliant day and thanks for the pass....( I was the Silver Octy vRS with the black wheels parked next to a very shiny red LCR)....love the new Leon Cupras! and the Silver TFSI FR with the Bodykit:D

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Thanks for coming folks, glad you enjoyed it. As always thanks to SEAT and Motorsport Vision for the passes and top location. We got a lot of interest today, couldn't help but spot us all really. :)

FerrariStu

Scuderia Leona
Feb 15, 2007
Just to say thanks again for the pass Mark.

Really enjoyed the day and felt proud to park next to lots of other shiny Seats.

Sat in the car during the rain and couldn't help notice how much attention the Candy Cupra got. The "Le Mans" cars looked great too.

Maybe we won't be too shy to say hello next time! :redface:

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members