Oulton Park BTCC Infield Parking - Sun June 24th 2007

the old man

Jun 20, 2007
Great day, Thanks Mark for the work you put in organising a pass for me. The few I spoke to were a great bunch of friendly people........ (unlike customer service at Seat UK but thats another story). You all made an old man very happy and thank goodness it stayed dry in the morning.

CupraMVR

Awesome GTi Technician
Oct 19, 2006
Crewe Cheshire
Say big thanks again to Mark for the pass n happy 2 park with u guys.didnt know any 1 there n was happy 2 get stuck with graig phil n keith all day long.will defo be goin donnington 15th july.
Hope u saw me phil on your racing home wat was it u were racing this time the white lines in the middle of the road? cheers lads
John

Empi5

Your scaring me.......
Feb 24, 2005
Staffordshire
Say big thanks again to Mark for the pass n happy 2 park with u guys.didnt know any 1 there n was happy 2 get stuck with graig phil n keith all day long.will defo be goin donnington 15th july.
Hope u saw me phil on your racing home wat was it u were racing this time the white lines in the middle of the road? cheers lads
John

lol, something to pass the time away.

Will let you know where we will be meeting for Donnington, so we can convoy in.

Leon

Jul 29, 2003
Scotland
Can I just say guys I was down to Oulton on Sunday and was walking round the circuit when I saw the cars parked up, very impressive everything was smart :D

Craig Senior

I've been Tango'd
May 24, 2004
Yorkshire
Thanks for organising this again Mark:D

Great day out. Good to meet up with the usual suspects and some new faces again.

Banners looked very good and certainally got alot of attention,which was nice, epecially after drawing blood putting them up.

Now where did I put the number of that no win, no fee bloke?:whistle:

Nov 28, 2006
Nice to meet you Mark. Cheers for sorting the passes out.

Love the new Cupra btw. I'm trying to get wife approval on upgrading to one. I don't fancy my chances but it's worth a go.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.