ovni ibiza cupra t (standard..... for now)

onvi-cupra

Dec 21, 2009
heya people well been a member on here for a few weeks now and owned my ibiza for about the same amount of time. It is completely standard but my first few mods arrived in the post today.

Got a ths intercooler kit to fit, aswell as a stack boost gauge and leon cupra r splitter, also plan on sprayin the wheels all this weekend if we can get some decent weather.

will get some pics up asap.

onvi-cupra

Dec 21, 2009
well me and a friend decided to have a go at fitting my intercooler last night and i cant believe how much agro everything was. i have done a few intercoolers before but this was a right pain.

we started at bout 6 30 and finished at 11 30 but it isnt actually finished still got more of the bumper to trim. still it does look a hell of a lot better already.

took some pics aswell so will put them up later wen i get home from work, tonight i will put on the splitter and the boost gauge hopefully.

onvi-cupra

Dec 21, 2009
ovni ibiza cupra t (standard........for now) with pics

here are some pics will get some more up later on :

IMG_0118.jpg

my stack boost gauge

IMG_0151.jpg

IMG_0153.jpg

IMG_0154.jpg

IMG_0155.jpg

intercooler on but havnt finished trimming yet

IMG_0156.jpg

Last edited:

onvi-cupra

Dec 21, 2009
right people pretty much finished the intercooler and splitter all that is left is to tidy up some of the edges around intercooler (someone snapped the last sanding belt). also took some photos for you to see nothing special but progress is slow lol

IMG_0169.jpg

IMG_0167.jpg

IMG_0166.jpg

IMG_0162.jpg

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.