parking dinks

Jarre

Dec 9, 2011
Stockton-On-Tees
Lol ,no but i do remember it was clean at the time

Fancy washing mine? Not been done since November ;)
y5eqahab.jpg

cupra fan

Nov 30, 2001
norfolk
Visit site
On a happy note ....... Glad you got your dents sorted :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheers mate,what amazed me about these dent removal guys,only had 3 dinks,the other 4 were blemish dinks which he removed,didnt think it was possible,whats nice is it transforms your car! youre no longer stareing at dinks

m4rtin

Dec 6, 2004
Northwich, Cheshire
Cheers mate,what amazed me about these dent removal guys,only had 3 dinks,the other 4 were blemish dinks which he removed,didnt think it was possible,whats nice is it transforms your car! youre no longer stareing at dinks

So true, I was amazed with the result, especially because my dent was right on the crease line that goes down the side of the car!

He managed to remove the dent and restore the crease line perfectly :D

Jarre

Dec 9, 2011
Stockton-On-Tees
I dont think cars getting bigger is the problem, it is inconsiderate c**ts who don't know how to park.

Depends where we're talking! Yarm high street had the parking redone last year or the year before, and they've squeezed more spaces into the same area. My car fits ok, but the big 4x4s don't, they're like wheels on lines even when in the middle of the space!

But yes, way too many people don't give a **** about parking. I'll always park dead on in the centre regardless of how other people park in their space!

F1DAN

haha so glad it's not just me who likes to find a 'suitable' space :) Always look for the corner spots, never park next to a car with child seat etc.

Does amaze me though how I can park in an almost empty car park with loads of spaces around only to return to find someone else parked next to me... anyone would think cars get lonely lol

AndyN

Feb 7, 2014
My parking priority is usually 1. Parent and child bay (sorry they chose to have children, they're not disabled). 2. Take 2 spaces. 3. Park next to a very shiny, far more expensive vehicle because they are usually looked after (never a mucky expensive vehicle though). 4. Corner/edge spot (half the risk of damage). 5. Far corner away from everyone. 6. Drop off area at supermarket (no one will park anywhere near you! only stop behind you).

Quite a twatish way to park I know, but it's me that has to pay for repairs!!

AndyG_TSi

Nov 1, 2011
East Manchester
My parking priority is usually 1. Parent and child bay (sorry they chose to have children, they're not disabled). 2. Take 2 spaces. 3. Park next to a very shiny, far more expensive vehicle because they are usually looked after (never a mucky expensive vehicle though). 4. Corner/edge spot (half the risk of damage). 5. Far corner away from everyone. 6. Drop off area at supermarket (no one will park anywhere near you! only stop behind you).

Quite a twatish way to park I know, but it's me that has to pay for repairs!!

I'm exactly the same :lol: although I wont park across 2 bays

RE point 1. I'm 41, my mums 71, if I take her shopping I'll have no qualms in using a parent and child space. Technically, my mum is with her child :lol:

Last edited:
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.