Part number if anyone has it?

STOCKY

Audi TT 225
Oct 6, 2004
N.Ireland
After fitting my FMIC I can now put the fog and tow eye cover back on. Well half of it

The tow eye cover was never on from when I bought the car as the part was on back order!

I now need to know the part number for the screw that holds the tow eye cover in place??

They have supplied me with a screw but it is to small and does not catch on anything.

Part number of the screw I have is N013975 5

Anyone help with this???

STOCKY

Audi TT 225
Oct 6, 2004
N.Ireland
I have ETOS but it doesnt have a picture of the front bumper so Im just guessing!

anyone with EKTA confirm if this is it 6LL 807 241 79Y???

stoneyfordNI

GGG GGG GGGIGITYYY
Jan 9, 2005
Lisburn NI
6LL 807 241 79Y is the tow eye cover

the screw is the correct one , u need a speed nut part num

N90788401 its like a hollw nut with a hole in it , it clips over the plastic tab that ur trying to screw into it

cordobabrendy

FOOORRREEE!
Aug 24, 2001
belfast
kyle, the one highlighted is the one you got from the dealer, which one is it you want? 4?
ibzcupbum.jpg

STOCKY

Audi TT 225
Oct 6, 2004
N.Ireland
cordobabrendy said:
N 900 579 02 snap nut, 34 p each, might have to order them in a packet, ie 5-10 of them , still only a couple of quid!

so

19 = N013975 5
28 = 6LL 807 241 79Y

29 = N 900 579 02

Does the snap nut look like it holds 19 in place????

Cheers

cordobabrendy

FOOORRREEE!
Aug 24, 2001
belfast
it does yea, i think the pic it a little misleading as the bolt will on the other side of the grille using clamping force.

thats fair enough then matey, any time i bought bolts from agnews i always reeived them in multiples.

Triple D

off topic but how are you getting on with the suspension STOCKY?

STOCKY

Audi TT 225
Oct 6, 2004
N.Ireland
spaniels fr said:
off topic but how are you getting on with the suspension STOCKY?

Only got the aligment sorted on Friday and was working yesterday and cleaning the car today but so far so good!

Its settled a wee bit now but I feel theres a bit yet! It dropped very even not to bad at the back, which is usually a nightmare on the Mk4!

Fronts where a bugger to fit!

When the alignment was being done the guy commented on how well they where fitted as it wasnt out by that much

How much do you think yours has dropped??

ill do a little write up in the Suspension sticky when I get a bit of time and have given it a good run round some twistys but my intinial thoughts are that it corners much better and flatter and not as much roll! Which has got me thinking that I dont want to add all the braces I had planned!

Pics up 2mara night if I get time and its not to dark when I get home!