Parts Prices

Deleted member 11127

Hey can anyone please give me prices, where from, how long and in stock etc... on a Ibiza Mrk4 Rear Cupra Lights and colour coded side rubbing strips?

Cheers

stoneyfordNI

GGG GGG GGGIGITYYY
Jan 9, 2005
Lisburn NI
u will have to spray the rubbing strips , no colour coded ones exist, ur ones will do , a wee clean , plastic primer , spray n laquer, cupra lights 140 for the full sett i believe , will look 4 part nums ,

Deleted member 11127

I take it you mean the plastic ones that are currently on it atm? And after all if the primer, spray laquer etc...will it still looking plasticky or look metal look?

stoneyfordNI

GGG GGG GGGIGITYYY
Jan 9, 2005
Lisburn NI
dont really understand u sorri , will look as they do now , just same colour as the car body . i have a pic of my car colour coded if u wanna see

Deleted member 11127

yeh if u cud please let me see urs so i get a rough idea cheers. no rush tho

stoneyfordNI

GGG GGG GGGIGITYYY
Jan 9, 2005
Lisburn NI
i have also done the mirror caps as well , didnt do the handles as on my last car i found these to chip easily , as u can see (hopefully) the strips lokk normal , just coloured , basically

ooh n hello n welcome blah blah blah

Last edited:

Deleted member 11127

ah genius. yeh looks good. i had this feeling they wud still look rough n plastiky once done but they look reli good and blended in well. where did u get them done?

stoneyfordNI

GGG GGG GGGIGITYYY
Jan 9, 2005
Lisburn NI
a few hours would do it , i would recommend u tell the spray dude to do it on the car as if u try to remove them they become fuct , pardon my foreign linguisms

Deleted member 11127

yeh ino. i got told that any mods that include spraying shud b dun on the car so fitting and banging around wudnt f*ck it up and were u able to drive the car away str8 away or did it need a while to dry>?

stoneyfordNI

GGG GGG GGGIGITYYY
Jan 9, 2005
Lisburn NI
dunno about drying , i left my car in one night and got it back the next evening , sprayed polished etc , guy has a slo bake oven or something , dunno , not into styling etc

muddyboots

Still hanging around
Oct 16, 2002
If you want parts etc, post up your requirements in the "Willougby Seat" forum, we get good discount from Darren the parts man, and he'll post stuff out to you too.
Also there's a forum for IMG Warrington too ;)

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.