Passenger side rattle

Sambo

When i turn my music up a bit, i get a very very annoying rattle coming from the passenger side door which when i grab, dissapears.

Any ideas on what could cause this? Do i just need to tighten something.

ps 2.0 tdi leon sport 06 model

thanks in advance for any help

JonoUK

Apr 29, 2007
North Yorkshire
Do you have to take the door card off to get to those, or just the speaker cover? Haven't searched yet, hope Ghost knows off the top of his head :)

Carnivor

Jul 7, 2006
In my LeonFR 2.0 TDI
you can just carefully prise the cover off the speaker, no need for doorcard removal. what i would like to know is how to remove the tweeter cover on the rear drivers door, something there is vibrating and since ive silenced my dash rattle its now the new aggrivation!

wolkanku

Jun 18, 2007
Turkey/Istanbul
you can just carefully prise the cover off the speaker, no need for doorcard removal. what i would like to know is how to remove the tweeter cover on the rear drivers door, something there is vibrating and since ive silenced my dash rattle its now the new aggrivation!

yeah i want to know how to remove the tweeters too...

i had a rattle from the part thah front and rear doors come together...and also the rear door's plastic stoppers rattle too...i need to WD-40 to those plastic parts....

automatic mirrors are squeaking while closing and opening....WD-40 is the answer:lol:

toNes

Jun 26, 2007
London
I had issues with my tweeter in the rear passenger side on my old TDi Sport........ if a song with a bit of bass came on, the tweeter would sound like a cricket.......

Seat replaced the speaker for me last year....... however, I told them it was the tweeter that was causing the problems...... sure enough, a week later the noise came back (it was intermittent).

I gave up and traded the car in for a FR........ :happy:

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.