Congleton
latest

new manifold arrived for 'a few' further mods over winter:

turbomani2.jpg

going for ceramic coating tomorrow

WeeJase

pert
Jun 2, 2001
you got me here rob,obvious which bit bolts to the head but whats the square bit and the other pipe for.
the ones i've seen have just dropped into an outlet and off to the arse end.
pray tell

tarquin(confused)

eidt: you turboing the ****er?

RobT

Full throttle trip
Nov 30, 2001
Congleton
of course its a wind up :D - a GT42 on an ibiza.....:drive1: even if it would fit
but it is a real manifold, off a real turbo VW16V, that makes a real 650hp and it is sat in my kitchen presently - think you know where it may be from

nice aint it

Last edited:

ibizacupra

Jack-RIP my little Friend
Jul 25, 2001
glos.uk
of course its a wind up :D - a GT42 on an ibiza.....:drive1: even if it would fit
but it is a real manifold, off a real turbo VW16V, that makes a real 650hp and it is sat in my kitchen presently - think you know where it may be from

nice aint it

hehe... how come you got it?
exchanging goods and servies again for mr C?

long runners are'nt they.

in-line motor I am guessing as there's no room for g'box or driveshafts transverse.

pukka kit

RobT

Full throttle trip
Nov 30, 2001
Congleton
yes its off a longitudinal install in the rear actually - pukka hardcore 4wd system hanging off it - getting it ceramic'd for him

ibizacupra

Jack-RIP my little Friend
Jul 25, 2001
glos.uk
how much does it cost m8 for ceramic coating?
got a manifold or two coming up which I would like done..
does'nt have to be new to be done or does it?

RobT

Full throttle trip
Nov 30, 2001
Congleton
around the £200 mark for 4 layers inside and outside, pukka race spec job good for 1000C, if not new depends how 'used', extra cost for cleaning I think

INA

Garrett Super STAR!
Dec 8, 2007
www.inaengineering.com

Hello,
This is Issam from INA Engineering (known around as the "wizard-of-od").I have a 4 page thread on vwvortex where I gather as much information I can pertaining to dry sump systems on VW's.Do you mind if I steal your image and host it for my thread?Would really appreciate it.Also if you have anymore images in high res feel free to host them and post them in the thread.

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=2343043

Thanks Alot,
Issam Abed
INA Engineering

Last edited:
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise