pd 160 intake??

ibiza..fr

ive heard a lot of people sayin they have changed the pd 130 pipe for a 160?? so wat is it that u after change?? is it just the pipe? will it fit into my air box? n do u after change the other end..if any 1 as done it n got a price n part number??? went seat 2day said bout 7quid but he werent sure wat i were askin for??

Markie68

Cars = ££
Jan 15, 2008
Tamworth
you will be lucky to get it for £7 though i think for the intake and pipe together its about £50 now
they seemed to have put the price up since everyone has been buying it

ibiza..fr

intake

im guna put a panel filter in.thats why fort of change it.are is there no point really

kriso

_______ C U P R A _______
Jan 29, 2007
Brighton
Here ya go:

160_3.jpg

CHR15B

May 5, 2005
Scotland
I think both parts are something like £73.81 or something now.

Wish I got one over two years ago when they were £19!!

T. Spark

I think both parts are something like £73.81 or something now.

Wish I got one over two years ago when they were £19!!

Ive had mine over 3 years, and even then got it cheaper as got it at dealer price thanks to a mate who worked in parts :) Think I paid about a tenner if that for the lot :)

Needless to say if I knew at the time, id have purchased a few more, safer than leaving it in a bank lol!

Gooner_Mike

Teaching the kids
Jan 20, 2008
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
Ive had mine over 3 years, and even then got it cheaper as got it at dealer price thanks to a mate who worked in parts :) Think I paid about a tenner if that for the lot :)

Needless to say if I knew at the time, id have purchased a few more, safer than leaving it in a bank lol!

:lol: Inflation is a wonderful thing: Do you remember 1/2p sweets? 10p can of coke? etc...

T. Spark

I do remember 1p sweets yes, infact I mentioned it just a few weeks ago, to be told by a young un, they dont know what I was talking about :confused: Im getting old :(

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members