Philips 80% extra bulbs

Cupraloon

Umm, funny you should say that..

I fitted some a couple of these this morning also, put one in and stood looking at the front of the car, in the garage they didn't seem any brighter... :shrug:

I'll have to see what their like in the dark later today, for a final analysis..

Tyler Owen

i've got the 90% Osram Nightbreakers too definately a whiter light than i had before not sure what bulbs they were but they coated with a blue tint !

I have the Nightbreakers for Dipped Beam and the old bulbs still in for a Full Beam and you can see a clear difference in the light between them when on.

Cupraloon

I was going to get HID's i have to admit, but at £50 for the cheapest, they were half as much again as the Philips X-treme +80% as i got them at £24.50...

Any hoo... have too try them in the dark to see how they compare to standard 55watters...

Last edited by a moderator:

AdamRoutley

Use The Force!!
Feb 22, 2007
Walsall
www.myspace.com
me too..from ebay! and the box was sealed so no chance of fiddling with them..just want something to match my new LED sidelights so that they dont look as blue...even tho there white

Cupraloon

me too..from ebay! and the box was sealed so no chance of fiddling with them..just want something to match my new LED sidelights so that they dont look as blue...even tho there white

Yep, my LED side lights still look bluey against my new philips 80+ e-teme bulbs....

Oh and i can't be a**ed going out now to check them, as i've been on the JD... half the afternoon....

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.