pic request- cupra lowered 40mm

jaketalbot

cupra Jake
Dec 11, 2006
Colchester
has anyone lowerd there car 40mm all round and can they post some pics for me to see, as need to check clearance and see what it looks like etc, cheers people....

WeeC

Aug 5, 2004
Glasgow
technically the kit i got from Koni should have been 40mm but it has to be lower im thinkin. Photo's are on the above link:D

jaketalbot

cupra Jake
Dec 11, 2006
Colchester
WeeC- what exhaust have you got? as i've got a magnex and as we all know its got the biggest back box in the world!, so i'm not sure if lowering it 40mm at the back will be a good idea? was thinking of only doing 30mm at the back...

WeeC

Aug 5, 2004
Glasgow
WeeC- what exhaust have you got? as i've got a magnex and as we all know its got the biggest back box in the world!, so i'm not sure if lowering it 40mm at the back will be a good idea? was thinking of only doing 30mm at the back...

Got a custom made exhasut. Think the size of the oval is about 3". Never had a problem with the exhaust scrapin or been pretty close to the deck, its more at the front where i get the problems with my bumper/spletter takin a few beatings (currently the front left mountings on the bumper have come unattached:cry: ) If the exhasut is a prob then you could file (or cut) a slight indent in the black trimmin at the bottom of the bumper so it could fit the top of the exhuast in a bit tighter

CUPRA_GTi16V

Nov 30, 2006
Essex
ello mate mine is lowerd 40 mm
SEAT2.jpg

SEAT13.jpg

SEAT3.jpg

Dolly_Gti

G60 spooling up.
Aug 15, 2006
china town
yours looks lower than mine on the 40mm, but im guessing the gap between my wheel and arch is more as im on 15" alloys?.. side skirts missing makes it look a lil higher from the side 2. i need to get a few good pics up surc can stick them on his site, or what ever he does with my pics... :blink: