Grumpier by the day!
Apr 30, 2006
Milton Keynes
www.facebook.com
25052009114.jpg

25052009111.jpg

Sorry it's a grey car ...

Deleted member 20376

they do look sweet, ive been looking to do this i was thinking of waiting until the summer.

Deleted member 20376

cheers everyone, gaz im getting mine done in birmingham so once done will post up pics an see what u think will look like on a black lcr ;D

Nice one :clap:
ive seen them in black but i think because my windows are black it would look a little too much, tbh i think the silver they are look fine and suit the car well but the dark anthracite will make the brakes show up well.

mine are curb not bad i just know that its there [:@] and its always on my mind lol. how are they being done, powered coated not sure of how they paint them nowa days. :wtf:

Deleted member 20376

looks nice i didnt know weather to go for a light or dark antracite. i seen a lambo with antracite wheels on and that was the colour shade i wanted.

£30 a wheels thats cheap!!!

Bobby.Gee

Leon Cupra R 210
Jan 2, 2010
mine are getting done next week...

gonna go for a dark grey powdercoating, Dont think there will be much sparkle as i have a base coat car (Yellow) so sparkle might not be a good idea.

hine81

paul-murphys your wheels look hot and they go so well with the car[B)]

ets2k9

Dec 12, 2009
Hednesford
I've seen the website and a lad on detailing world (forum) posted a thread with some wheels they had done. They looked decent from the pics.

I'm tempted to give them a go but I'll let you be the guinea pig :)

paul-murphys

efr 6758 here i come
I've seen the website and a lad on detailing world (forum) posted a thread with some wheels they had done. They looked decent from the pics.

I'm tempted to give them a go but I'll let you be the guinea pig :)

i dont mind being the guineapig 120 for 4 wheels is a bargain i think, think im going to paint my callipers black though, dropping wheels off this week get them back in a week so hopefully by 13th an will post up some pics, im also buying springs an shocks as want a 20mm drop.

so far i have had diamond cut an also black so thought will try anthracite if dont like it may try something never done before

Last edited:
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members