pics of anthracite color wheels

Bobby.Gee

Leon Cupra R 210
Jan 2, 2010
mines costing between 140 and 160 but thats with 3 coats of lacquer and thats for a bit of a favour with no VAT sort of thing.

FR+TDI

Jul 8, 2007
Carmarthenshire, Wales.
These are black....

SimonKateweddingOllyLeon095.jpg

Deleted member 12147

Lol i dropped these off to city powder coaters last weekend. I'm getting them done in anthracite, they are charging £20 a rim no tyres to remove though. They had loads of wheels stacked up done and ready to be done. The coating looked top notch to me.

IMG_0189.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Faisal

UK's 1st Liquid Yello LCR
May 27, 2008
Most likely at work
lol i seem to get the same anthracite effect by not washing my wheels for a while! i may go for diamond cutting myself, nice and shiny :D

ets2k9

Dec 12, 2009
Hednesford
I really want to get mine done but I cant be without the car or wheels. Spoke to a place in Aldridge today as that's less of mission to get to they wanted £188 to do them but dont work weekends so no further forward.

Thought I would share my turmoil with you all :)

paul-murphys

efr 6758 here i come
Gave them wheels today and gone for a custom color not seen before. I'm going to love it or hate it but when get them back next week will post up some pics :). Can have 3 day turn around but I'm not back down south till next week,also said cost it cheap as there doing so Many wheels so can keep cost down as demand is high, seen loads of complete wheels and look so nice so many options available,

Deleted member 12147

That looks the same colour I went for:). They look good, any pics of them fitted?

Last edited by a moderator:

D_O_U_G_I_E

100% Beach Bum
Aug 26, 2008
Midlands
Where abouts is this City Powder Coating place? I've been looking to get mine done for a while now, but just can't find anywhere half decent near me that's not going to charge a price that'll make me cry! :(

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.