Pics Of My Smashed Cupra - MORE PICS

Following on from pevious thread, please leave comments
Managed to download these.

Taken the day after....

DSC00410.jpg

DSC00409.jpg

DSC00408.jpg

DSC00407.jpg

NEW PICS --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DSC00411.jpg

DSC00414.jpg

DSC00415.jpg

DSC00417.jpg

Last edited:

Dodson

Extreme Blue
Feb 9, 2005
Redcar
Defo shows how strong eh?

Only glad that fence was that height,if it had been skightly higher would probs have hurt me a little more!

Dodson

Extreme Blue
Feb 9, 2005
Redcar
Na engine aint moved mate, the battery got smashed back over though.

Was very lucky, could of been a lot worse.

Should be back all fixed on Fri this week!

AndyHazza

Ex-Awesome GTi Staff
Mar 30, 2005
Bolton
www.awesome-gti.co.uk
At the end of the day the car can be fixed, at least your not badly hurt. They given you an idea of whether its a right off? It looks bad, but its whether its as bad as it looks, if you know what i mean :)

Dodson

Extreme Blue
Feb 9, 2005
Redcar
Andy see above post mate.

Its getting fixed and should be back Fri this week :)

£750 insurance excess mind!

lc_allan

Northern Monkey
Sep 15, 2006
Hammer and bit of t-cut you'll be sorted :p

Seriously thought that looks like a big smack. Glad you walked away ok. Could have been much worse.

Dodson

Extreme Blue
Feb 9, 2005
Redcar
There actually painted gloss black, but been covered in 2 month worth of brake crap aswell they just look filthy!!

How there meant to look....

Picture106.jpg

slick

Bit of an animal
Mar 15, 2005
Essex
Lee... I'm still struggling with what kinda shape fence you hit.... i mean it looks like the back of a lorry to me, like the corner of it, seeing that the bumper is pretty much untouched, but the bonnet lights and upper grill get completey thrown back and in a shape of a corner on the bonnet crease... wierd???? i would have thought, fence of gate is on the floor and would have damaged the bumper not the bonnet??!
Glad to see your alright thou, least its repairable!
Did the airbag go off? I mean a frontal like that i would have thought so, but if the bumper didnt get hit, like the pictures suggest and something higher up hit it, i guess the airbag sensor wouldnt have gone off..?

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise