Plastic pillar trim (side) advice

Deleted member 13653

I now have a big crack (caused accidently by me!) on the drivers side plastic pillar trim. Its that part to the left of your drivers door where it says Cupra/FR at the bottom.

Does anybody know how much the plastic pillar trim would be from the stealers or if there is another place where I could get one from please? Also would this be easy to fit? If anyone knows....

Mr Max

afaik their easy enough to fit, 2 fixings on the side, i plan to take my 'FR' trims off and replace them with standard ones, so let me know how you get on, lol

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
it has got the *3* black plasic clips that hold it on the inside edge of the b pillar trim then it slides towards the front of the car to release it. ive got a b pillar trim for the drivers side hanging about somewhere whats it worth :cheeky:

Deleted member 13653

what are the *3* plastic clips??

ive pm'd you rash :)

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
when you open the door on the edge inside the door shut you can see 3 black round plastic clips

Deleted member 13653

ok had a look know the ones you mean, are those like the popper clips.. if i get a flathead screwdriver they should pop out?

rashcupra

MV AGUSTA & 1.8T DUB MK4
Oct 15, 2006
crawley
no they are double seated you will brreak them if you prise from the top hallf you need to priise from underneith the trim you are removing and the clips will pop out unbroken!