Pollen Filter.

M1KEH

M1KE
Oct 27, 2007
The Middle
Im looking at getting a pollen filter on my car to try and stop it getting quite so damp in these winter months. From what i can see here i will need the 12 19 and 18
819200.png

Has anyone got a picture of these on their car. Or removed aircon and got them spare and left over? Cheers.

Fl@pper

Back older greyer and less oilier but always hope
Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester
the one in my car is more like 18a + 18b fitted into 19 to be honest

i'm assuming that non AC car's just have the fencing mask on them ??

ill get a pic if it helps ?

M1KEH

M1KE
Oct 27, 2007
The Middle
I think the pollen filter must have been an optional extra from the factory, as this picture is for non aircon and theres an aircon one too. From what i can see all the aftermarket filters are like 18a + 18b into 19 too so think thats what i would need. I wonder how much 18b and 19 will cost from the dealers if still available. A picture of your setup would be good just out of interest more than anything. I just have the fencing mazk #8 yes.

Fl@pper

Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester
from memory they all had curved filter to start with then as it was cheaper went over to flat ones but could be wrong

ill take a pic of it fitted and out later for ya

M1KEH

M1KE
Oct 27, 2007
The Middle
Thanks Flapper. ive asked David at sere for a price on the parts just to see how much they will be, i know that some plastic parts from seat are silly cheap and some are silly expensive.

Fl@pper

Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester
collects the leaves when you leave it parked for a few weeks mind :):)

pics on way

Fl@pper

Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester
i got a pollen filter mike, but no AC mate if that helps!

parts are described as 'for vehicles with dust and pollen filter' and not AC specific so wouldn't surprise me if the later models had it standard anyway

it was 97/98 when it started to become a sales type gimmick anyway

M1KEH

M1KE
Oct 27, 2007
The Middle
i got a pollen filter mike, but no AC mate if that helps!

Yeah, im pretty sure i just need to find one from somewhere now, i can get all the parts new for 22 delivered, but might see if anyone will sell me the parts second hand cheaper.

j.cavo

8 valves of pure power
Aug 6, 2009
Liverpool
just done mine its easy to get at just under the plastic below the screen take a look there easy to fit but id make sure u remove the leave or your car will become a puddle

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members