Polo aero wiper help needed!

bluehaze

Cupra R Member
Jan 1, 2003
Visit site
Hi

the cap that covers the washer jet is not sitting right it won't fully click home, do i need to trim it, or put a spacer washer in, any ideas?????????? Thanks in advance

BJM

Sep 25, 2005
Houston, Renfrewshire
Inside of the cap needs most of the plastic removed - the stuff that sticks out if you know what I mean. Do it a bit at a time cos you dont want to remove the bit that holds it onto the wiper.

AntFR - what bit of the wiper scratched your window?

andy_gdon

Aug 20, 2004
as soon as young Kyle gets his ass back from England ill let him have the privilege of taking a pic!!

mrcoyote

See no evil...
Jul 26, 2004
FR-RUSH said:
if you still need help pm me your email. i wrote some instructions for the fitting.
I don't think you can use the PM system yet can you?

Anyway, I gave him? some pointers last night so hopefully he's managed to do it now.

andy_gdon

Aug 20, 2004
Ant FR said:
LETS see it then

Heres a quick pic. cheers Kyle

attachment.php

Triple D

How come you have two different rear lights?:confused: Did you just want to be different?

T. Spark

spaniels fr said:
How come you have two different rear lights?:confused: Did you just want to be different?

Thats the first thing I spotted :p

But it does look good having no rear wiper at all, Karl up in manchester has done the same, and its does suit the car very well!

As for seeing out the rear, its hard enough with tints (looks like andy has some dark ones, as does karl... ive noticed a very big difference from the already lacking rear view after my tints)

andy_gdon

Aug 20, 2004
spaniels fr said:

Not through choice that i still have a standard light-awaiting SEAT sending the right part!!

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise