Possibly Waving Bye-Bye To The IHI In a Couple Of Hours..

Molehill_Mike

Rollin' on 20s
Jan 3, 2005
Bedfordshire
Sad day today, after 6 months of pleasure trouble free, fuel guzzling driving, it could be time to say Bye to the Ibiza IHI.

Got a guy coming down from Leeds with the money to take her away today....IF he likes her....

Which, while is in itself, good and bad news, our other car (Fiesta) also failed its MOT... which means... we will have no car!!

Half of me wants to sell the IHI, and half of me doesn't for reasons that I need a car to get around in, and I LOVE driving it....

Still, if it goes today, then the sooner I can pick up my new motor :D

:( :) :( :) :( :)

lol

Mike

Deleted member 13581

Will be a sad day for you mate. Hope it goes to a good home.

Good luck with the new motor.

__B3NNY__

OEM with a 'Twist'
May 5, 2005
Oxford
What :banned:, Whats the reasons for selling her mike? Whats on the list next somthing abit more sensible? lol,

Good luck

Molehill_Mike

Rollin' on 20s
Jan 3, 2005
Bedfordshire
Hey Guys,

Shes gone :(

Had her up for £7995, she went for £7850... so can't complain....

New motor is a 55 Plate Leon TDI FR+ :D

Not got her yet tho, so I'm car-less... not sure how I will be getting to work next week!!

New car is here....

Mike

__B3NNY__

OEM with a 'Twist'
May 5, 2005
Oxford
Sticking with the seat`s then :D, looks in great condition and you know its been looked after. shame to see the IHI go.

Will see be staying standard? or will a few 'tweeks' be sneeking in?

Molehill_Mike

Rollin' on 20s
Jan 3, 2005
Bedfordshire
Nah, I need MPG, I need cheap TAX, I need cheap Insurance....

Leon is £115 a year Tax, Insurance is £500, get around 500-600 miles to a tank....

Plus its quick being a PD150, and the FR+ came with with the bodykit and wheels as you can see, so she looks the bollox too lol

Might go for a green panel filter at some point, then a sensible remap,.. but we'll see. Stock for a while lads, stock for a while.

Mike

TallFella

Hello Tom, come down Tom
Nov 6, 2003
Bedfordshiria
Visit site
I'm sure you ans Seli are sorry to see her go, but with the impending wedding - I'm sure the extra mileage, and resulting savings will come in handy.

Welcome to the Leon club fella - soon you'll be and old fart like me...

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.