• Evo Magazine are looking for a mint and (and ideally unmodified) Leon Cupra Sub8 to drive and photograph for a feature. Find out more here .
  • Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now
Not been down, am gonna keep ringing till they pick up the facking phone before I waste my time again

On a wheel related topic - I may have some more splits coming in from German Ebay :D

Ollie
 
Not been down, am gonna keep ringing till they pick up the facking phone before I waste my time again

On a wheel related topic - I may have some more splits coming in from German Ebay :D

Ollie

yeah they are like rainbows for answering the phone lol

for the whips? or to make profit?
 
IMG00465-20100206-1637.jpg


Hmm

Ollie
 
white estorils is the way forward..or backward if your brummy :)

expensive wheels are for gays with weiner dicks! tehehehehe :p
 
thats some super advice! done that for a few months before! was 15 stone...now 10 stone 10lb!...didnt get no wheels tho...just the ability to see my weiner again! lmao