Power Upgrades For Diesels

Revo Kev

www.onlyrevo.com
Feb 24, 2003
www.onlyrevo.com
It would run 'stock' performance, not a stock map. For putting cars to complete stock each dealer has a standard binary file for every performance code we have.

Viking

Insurance co's are crap.
May 19, 2007
Near Richmond, North Yorks
And a dealer trying to apply an ECU upgrade to this "stock performance" ECU would achieve what? Would it wipe your code or would the attempt be locked out, leaving your code intact?

oldtimer

Mar 3, 2008
Wales
Very interesting all this remapping and extra power etc. but have you all informed your insurance companies? because if you are in an accident you'll get " nowt " when they find out. It's also the same for changing wheels and tyre sizes.

Revo Kev

www.onlyrevo.com
Feb 24, 2003
www.onlyrevo.com
Any dealer factory updates write directly over Revo software without any problems, we have dealer reflash tools here and work in conjunction with both main dealers and factory importers throughout the world. They never have any problem applying updates to cars that have Revo software.

marvin_84

I don't find mine very crude to be honest, it goes smoother than standard with a Tunit On.
It went to 183bhp and 330lbs/ft torque (PD140) and i'm getting a extra 5/6 MPG!

Don't know if its a genuine Tunit your using or a different brand, I had my Tunit set up on the rollers with a laptop tune And i love it to bits. Had remaps on different vehicles in the past and i find the difference between the two negligable. Good thing is though i can take it off when i need to. I can also transfer it if a get another 140PD.

Just my 2p's worth.

mocuishe

What about BSR! They offer box which uploads new map and when u have problems it can be reverted to factory state! I have one myself and wow what a great machinery is my car :)

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise