gazjones

went to my seat dealer and got following prices:
FR rear bumper £176.74
Fr rear bumper spoiler( grey insert with number plate housing) £56.43
reflector each £4.13

FR Front bumper £135.40
Lower grill £18.08
Foglight grill £5.55 each
Upper grills are about £18 each but can use old ones as with central grill.

front bumper look like a bit of a bargin but rear looks very expensive.

Ant FR

Feb 15, 2005
Kent
are they defo the new ones? sounds good if they are, bet they will be on back order though till the new one is released.

I think i will just settle with Cupra ones if i change my bumpers seeing as i hav the FMIC now

Triple D

gazjones said:
FR rear bumper £176.74
reflector each £4.13

FR Front bumper £135.40
Lower grill £18.08

Its funny you should post this as i have just dropped my car off at Listers to have a Vent kit fitted in my headlights, and whilst i was waiting for my mate to pic me up, i went into the parts guy to ask about this very thing, and he said, no prices or part no.s have been released yet. :wtf: So i then asked if they would fit the pre facelift cars and he said he doubted it very much what a :w4nk: er :whistle: . It does seem like a good price for the front bumper though imho, wonder what the dealers on here could do them at.

Triple D

Ant FR said:
are they defo the new ones? sounds good if they are, bet they will be on back order though till the new one is released.

I think i will just settle with Cupra ones if i change my bumpers seeing as i hav the FMIC now
So you definately ordered the forge one then, what colour hoses did you go for?

gazjones

i know the guy prety well now so i dont think he would give me the wrong info and i did ask if they were the faclift ones. the rear is the cupra one so that is availiable dint ask how long it wolud be might be able to gewt them as they come from spain any way and hasn't it been released there?

Triple D

Ant FR said:
black of course, hopefully to look as OE as possible.
Oh yeah, the OE look, dont you mean the stealth look? wonder who you got that idea off?:whistle:

Ant FR

Feb 15, 2005
Kent
hey don't you start bitch, i don't wanna come up and get 58mpg on the trip up north to come kick your ass.

anyway who you copying with your heated mirrors:p and cupra wheels on an FR:) :)

Triple D

Ant FR said:
hey don't you start bitch, i don't wanna come up and get 58mpg on the trip up north to come kick your ass.

anyway who you copying with your heated mirrors:p and cupra wheels on an FR:) :)
Come up in april, ill meet you at pod and cover your ass in 230 bhp of soot :p :lol: . And i got mine sprayed before you so :harhar: :birdy: Biatch

maxcars1

Nov 9, 2004
I think Spaniels is running away with the Fastest TDI here. He's obviously got toooo much disposable income.:cry: Come on Ant lets have the Allards Stage 3 conversion.:think:

Ant FR

Feb 15, 2005
Kent
nah saving the wonga gor the next car, don't worry it'll still be Tdi power, but lets just say it has 2 turbo's.

Ant FR

Feb 15, 2005
Kent
nope 335D out next year

or 335 ci which is the turboed 3.0 V6 petrol out end of year

i want rear wheel drive next:drool:

dorrah

FR rear bumper £176.74
reflector each £4.13

FR Front bumper £135.40
Lower grill £18.08

does any one know the part numbers for these parts please?

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise