PROGRESSIVE PARTS ROLLING ROAD DAY SUNDAY 17th NOVEMBER

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
If someone creates a Google drive link uploads their videos to it and sends me it on a DM I can upload the vids to my YouTube and put them on the forum.

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
My right hand is killing me!!! Plug your showplates @Jimbobcook!! I'll have to load pics as I edit the plates off them!!! I'd like to thank @Yellow fr for asthma.

JE1ieuD.jpg

u8ALyeh.jpg

XHMXWz7.jpg

sbVbpKh.jpg

O2ddqK3.jpg

9Pnz7AS.jpg

vnnvDWI.jpg

vRP7rel.jpg

nimmCTA.jpg

Nathan penney

Jul 8, 2017
Liverpool
Looks like a good day was had by everyone. All the cars looked great!
I was at a ‘cars and coffee’ meet in Liverpool this morning then a kids party this afternoon or else I’d have popped over for a quick catch up.
Who’s car came out tops just out of interest?

Reactions: Damo H

Yellow fr

Gone to new owner so seat less for now
Sep 6, 2018
Sandbeds West Yorkshire
What a good day was had great seeing some old face and cars and some new faces and cars even if they all moved away when my car was on the rollers lol even @Legojon ran away and came back and away lol and sorry for your Asthma that you picked watching my car on the rollers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
What a good day was had great seeing some old face and cars and some new faces and cars even if they all moved away when my car was on the rollers lol even @Legojon ran away and came back and away lol and sorry for your Asthma that you picked watching my car on the rollers

You’re Car was a credit to you pal. Nice to see it came out with some good figures. Good to see there’s plenty of power in the old gal

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members