Projector headlights with angel eyes....any thoughts???

GTRACING

Sep 27, 2014
Hi Rob.
Been reading your threads great information and products.
I have Exeo ST with Zeons and LEDs. I have placed several threads regarding changing the front and rear indicator bulbs to match the other lights . Can you recommend any bulbs / manufacturer that would not throw any error lights on the dash , just plug and play as they say.
Regards
GT

robthebubble

LED & Headlight Master
Feb 22, 2011
Solihull, West Midlands
Hi Rob.
Been reading your threads great information and products.
I have Exeo ST with Zeons and LEDs. I have placed several threads regarding changing the front and rear indicator bulbs to match the other lights . Can you recommend any bulbs / manufacturer that would not throw any error lights on the dash , just plug and play as they say.
Regards
GT

Tricky one as the indicator bulbs are always difficult to make them look right if they are standard indicators. If you find ones which look aesthetically pleasing they are bound not to be canbus so you may need resistors. Also, some of the LED indicators aren't as bright as the halogen...you can do a Google search and a chap with a golf has done a comparison video which is very useful.
Ultimately it's a bit of trial and error...I'm not much help for you on this particular query, sorry.

GTRACING

Sep 27, 2014
Hi Rob.
Thanks for the reply, any joy ill let you know.
Thanks again.
Cheers
GT

Dannycf

Nov 13, 2015
Hi rob, loving the lights for the Leon.

I own a Ibiza 2011 (pre facelift) are you able to do similar sort of thing to these?
If so I'm after a projector with either the angle eye or Audi style DRL, cannot decide which I prefer.

Cheers Danny

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

robthebubble

LED & Headlight Master
Feb 22, 2011
Solihull, West Midlands
Hi rob, loving the lights for the Leon.

I own a Ibiza 2011 (pre facelift) are you able to do similar sort of thing to these?
If so I'm after a projector with either the angle eye or Audi style DRL, cannot decide which I prefer.

Cheers Danny

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi Danny,

Drop me an email at [email protected] and we can discuss in further detail.

Cheers

Rob

zamzia

Gixer 750 K8
Dec 6, 2010
Newmarket
Haha! Very good Rob. Thought you'd binned it off as you'd not looged in for months :) Anymore vids/pics of your recent work?

zamzia

Gixer 750 K8
Dec 6, 2010
Newmarket
Yep, life would be so much easier if it wasn't for... life! Haha

Oh wow, angel eyes and lower strip! Does the strip do the indicator too? Need to see a vid of these inaction!! Expanding your market to the middle east hey, great work.

zamzia

Gixer 750 K8
Dec 6, 2010
Newmarket
Nice Rob. Were you pressing a button or something to make the indicator flash? The lights were rocking in time with the flash! Too many choices! I hope the buyer send you pics of them installs so you can share, be interesting to see what they look like in situ.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members