Projector headlights with angel eyes....any thoughts???

m.001

Oct 1, 2012
Hey Rob, did the Dubai buyer send you a pic of them fitted?

Hey Zamzia,

I am the dubai buyer. it is a little difficult to get stuff shipped out here so at the moment the lights are still in Switzerland with a friend of mine. I am working on it at the moment, I'll post some pics when it is all sorted and they are on the car.

zamzia

Gixer 750 K8
Dec 6, 2010
Newmarket
Hey Zamzia,

I am the dubai buyer. it is a little difficult to get stuff shipped out here so at the moment the lights are still in Switzerland with a friend of mine. I am working on it at the moment, I'll post some pics when it is all sorted and they are on the car.

Hey m.001! Congrats on your purchase. Ahhh that's long! Just wanted to see what they looked like as I've spoken to Rob several times over the last YEAR and can't make my mind up how to have them! But yours look just the ticket. Look forward to your post chap, thanks very much :)

zamzia

Gixer 750 K8
Dec 6, 2010
Newmarket
Hey Zamzia,

Hey m.001! Any luck getting the lights from Switzerland yet? Can you tell I'm keen to see them on your car and in action?! lol!

m.001

Oct 1, 2012
Hey m.001! Any luck getting the lights from Switzerland yet? Can you tell I'm keen to see them on your car and in action?! lol!

Hey Zamzia,

I wish.... My friend was pushing it for a while and since I finally sorted a shop and ship account out (about three weeks ago) his efficiency has gone out the window.

Still trying to get him to send it to one of my accounts... Unfortunately I don't have an account in Switzerland so he has to send them to Germany and then they can send them on through to me.....

I have a funny feeling I am a little more keen than you are but as you can see, no closer to having them let alone having them on the car......

zamzia

Gixer 750 K8
Dec 6, 2010
Newmarket
Hey Zamzia,

I wish.... My friend was pushing it for a while and since I finally sorted a shop and ship account out (about three weeks ago) his efficiency has gone out the window.

Still trying to get him to send it to one of my accounts... Unfortunately I don't have an account in Switzerland so he has to send them to Germany and then they can send them on through to me.....

I have a funny feeling I am a little more keen than you are but as you can see, no closer to having them let alone having them on the car......

Oh wow! How complicated is that! Fingers crossed it is resolved soon and you r friend pulls his finger out!

Shepo08

Nov 15, 2016
Surrey
Very nice lights rob I like the look of them, once I get enough post to send a private message I will do to get some prices from you.

m.001

Oct 1, 2012
Any progress my man?

Long story short, I have most of the lights and parts but am still waiting on a few parts to arrive.
(No fault of robthebubble by the way)

I'll post pics once I finally get them on.

For whatever reason my car has been torturing me with everything lately so I have a funny feeling it won't be a simple install even though it should be...

m.001

Oct 1, 2012
Right then,

Here is a photo and a few videos. I needed some work done on the car so thought I would get the garage to install the lights at the same time. These are the photos and vids they have sent me so far.
I haven't posted on here for ages so this might take me a few goes....

Ok, that took me a while but I think it has worked.

Last edited:

Adman77

Audre Est Facre
Feb 13, 2012
Hertfordshire
I have a set of these for sale. Pre facelift and never been used

Rob made them for me so you can be assured of same quality

I never got round to fitting them and no longer have the car

GhulamAfzal11

Feb 14, 2017
Wakefield
Right then,

Here is a photo and a few videos. I needed some work done on the car so thought I would get the garage to install the lights at the same time. These are the photos and vids they have sent me so far.
I haven't posted on here for ages so this might take me a few goes....

Ok, that took me a while but I think it has worked.

They look fantastic mate! Are they overkilling it on your car ie: using a lot of power? As that's the only thing putting me off buying a set. Don't want my battery being drained lol

m.001

Oct 1, 2012
They look fantastic mate! Are they overkilling it on your car ie: using a lot of power? As that's the only thing putting me off buying a set. Don't want my battery being drained lol

Thanks, to be honest when I first put them on I wasn't sure if it was a little overkill. Rob and I had discussed whether or not the halo and strip might have been a bit much but I now that I have gotten used to it I am pretty happy with the look.
I haven't had them on for that long but haven't noticed any issues with the battery at all..

Last edited:

GhulamAfzal11

Feb 14, 2017
Wakefield
Thanks, to be honest when I first put them on I wasn't sure if it was a little overkill. Rob and I had discussed whether or not the halo and strip might have been a bit much but I now that I have gotten used to it I am pretty happy with the look.
I haven't had them on for that long but haven't noticed any issues with the battery at all..

I appreciate the reply mate, I'm considering getting them for my 07' Cupra but still not sure yet. Is Rob still around on the forum at all?

Nick_TDi

Lurker
Feb 23, 2017
Silkeborg, Denmark
I appreciate the reply mate, I'm considering getting them for my 07' Cupra but still not sure yet. Is Rob still around on the forum at all?

I just ordered a pair a couple of weeks ago, got a hold of him on his email. Very nice guy, awesome service so far, mine are still in the making. Getting a pair for my white 08 leon, can't wait till i get them :drool:

GhulamAfzal11

Feb 14, 2017
Wakefield
I just ordered a pair a couple of weeks ago, got a hold of him on his email. Very nice guy, awesome service so far, mine are still in the making. Getting a pair for my white 08 leon, can't wait till i get them :drool:

Thanks mate if you could pass on his e-mail through private message I'd appreciate it.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise