PVC question

Metblue

Where should I look to find 06a 103 221 c . It's for a mk1 Leon 1.8t app. When I've used this part number to search this site and eBay google etc, comes up with a 'y' shape breather pipe which mine isn't. Current fix is a 6mm hex head bolt up the nozzle;). Hope the correct part is still available. Will blocking the hole cause any issues short term? Thanks Ash

Metblue

Checked the link but it doesn't list app engine codes. Not sure it will fit. My lower breather pipe had a 3" rip right down the side.

After no luck finding the part though i could use some push on oil hose. Found on www.demon-tweeks.co.uk . sized in imperial smallest is 1/2''. i think i need 8mm metric. so thats probably too big. where else can i look? don't want to leave the crankcase with an 8mm bolt in the breather nozzle for too long. may cause adverse side effects to the car???

Metblue

That part number is the pipe that is connected to the underside of the inlet manifold,
an elogated 'S' shape, one end is about 13mm internal diameter and the other end about 7mm?

Yes it is. Couldn't find it anywhere so got 1m of oil fuel pipe in 13mm and sleeved the smaller end. Problem is the pipe has kinked. Think I'll just support the exterior with some 5mm wire to keep its shape. Cheers for the reply