Speaking about the center grill in the bumper, the one between fog-lights...
is the same for all the mk2 (post-lift) or there are different versions?
Because on ETKA I see:
6k0 853 677
and
6k0 853 677 A (GT,16V)
so I'm a bit confusion. For example I've seen pics of some grills that are a bit different:
without the horizontal lines
But I think it is a custom work and so don't understand differences between
6k0 853 677
and
6k0 853 677 A (GT,16V)
thanks in advance
is the same for all the mk2 (post-lift) or there are different versions?
Because on ETKA I see:
6k0 853 677
and
6k0 853 677 A (GT,16V)
so I'm a bit confusion. For example I've seen pics of some grills that are a bit different:
without the horizontal lines
But I think it is a custom work and so don't understand differences between
6k0 853 677
and
6k0 853 677 A (GT,16V)
thanks in advance