Radio- Manual tuning

Forbez

Huge Member!
Feb 11, 2004
S.Wales
Visit site
You use the tuning buttons, until you get a station you want then press and hold the channel number you want it to be on, until it beeps.
And that will set that station.

I know you need to turn the radio off to set the clock, also.

What problems are you having? There's also 3 set's of 6 channel you can use, by pressing the radio button, it goes through, choices 1, 2 or 3.

Hope some of this helps.

Jonzy

Got an itrip mate, need to set the frequency manually. Tried everything I can think of to step it up in increments.

Aint got the book for the radio!

Jonzy

Tried that fella, dont seem todo anything. DX comes up in the display but it still wont let me go up in increments, just locks to the next found frequency.

Simon L

Audi TTS
Sep 24, 2004
Glasgow
I think if you hold the < or > button down for a second it starts to run quickly through the frequencies, then if you lift off and then press it again it steps through through incrementing or decrementing by 0.5 each time.

Jonzy

Almost got it, worked it out sitting in the traffic on the way home! You need to press 'BAND' rather than 'RDS' for the above to work.

Happy Days! :D

tbc

May 9, 2005
Ace I never got this to work properly, what it says in the manual didn't seem to work at all. Cheers guys