RDS' Leon Cupra R

Ronin225

Jan 17, 2008
Worcester
:D I said the exact same thing when Sam originally got one, it is rather decent. Its from Porsche mate cost about £18, they do a coolant cap that matches it but I'm after some different caps for everywhere else;)

Part number for this?

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
All i have to do now is find a porsche dealer.

Already located mine :D Might be picking the bits up Saturday, with some poss discount as my detailer has told me to use his name when ordering :)

He does many of the customers cars from there.

GJF47

May 15, 2011
Hirwaun, South Wales
Cheers mate, spacers are from Forge, 16mm rear and 11mm front :)

Cheers mate, found them now. Got my Weitec coilovers fitted today too. Must say they do feel really firm but not as bad as it was before. Feels a lot better cornering too. Just got to leave them settle to see if any adjustment is needed while I'm waiting for the spacers.

Any chance I could have the part no. for that oil cap please?

RDS

OEM+
Aug 11, 2010
Newcastle upon Tyne
umm can i get the part no. too please haha

Cheers mate, found them now. Got my Weitec coilovers fitted today too. Must say they do feel really firm but not as bad as it was before. Feels a lot better cornering too. Just got to leave them settle to see if any adjustment is needed while I'm waiting for the spacers.

Any chance I could have the part no. for that oil cap please?

PMs sent ;)

All i have to do now is find a porsche dealer.

google is your friend, search for the dealer locator

RDS

OEM+
Aug 11, 2010
Newcastle upon Tyne
I'm a happy man today, got the replacement N75 E valve in the post today, swapped it with the original F valve and :thumbup: happy days, it works a treat.

Also got another parcel in the post:
P1040675.jpg

P1040677.jpg

Swapped the green spring for the yellow spring (as you do):
P1040676.jpg

Baileys DV30 vs Forge 008:
P1040678.jpg

I'm very happy with it, definately reacts quicker then the DV30.

Unfortunately though as I was messing around under the bonnet I didnt get a chance to give the car a good polish before it got dark :( so I'll have to do that tomorrow somewhere in Essex;), anyone know where theres a garage with a self service car wash?

EL

Forever Alive
Mar 17, 2008
Bickley, Bromley
Great to hear the issue is sorted now dude. These new 008 DV's seem to be working nicely for people. I am getting that urge again to go out and buy more stuff.........not good :s

t0m

LCR 225
Apr 29, 2007
Kent
Niiiiiice Rich :)

008's seem a moderate improvement still over the 007's. Might get the gunmetal one myself in the near future, but as I've just serviced my 007 won't be for a while.

Looking forward to catching up mate, not long now :)

On the cleaning your more than welcome to drop by my house if you need a hose etc! Give me a shout if you need anything. I'm 20mins away from AmD roughly..

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise