Reading what has been posted over 24 hours old ?

Aug 1, 2005
Cullompton . Devon
I do not get to log on everyday due to the fact that i work stupid amount of hours alot of the time, minimum 12 hours a day but lately more like 14-15 hours. Anyway with the grey skin when ever i logged on i could see all posts up to when i last logged off.Now that you have removed the grey skin i can only see what has been posted in the last 24 hours. Is there anyway for me to see all posts from when i last logged off now ?

Aug 1, 2005
Cullompton . Devon
Today is the first time i have got to log on since the grey skin was removed. Did a search on todays posts and got the posts for the last 24 hours. Already found the link that was in your post before i asked my question, tried going to the search section and "new posts" and only shows me the new posts since i last did a search which i did when i first logged on and did a search today. I know you do not want to hear this but i liked the grey skin, i found it alot easier to read and could go back and research for all old posts over 24 hours back to when i last logged on when when ever i felt like it.

mrcoyote

See no evil...
Jul 26, 2004
devonmikeyboy said:
Today is the first time i have got to log on since the grey skin was removed. Did a search on todays posts and got the posts for the last 24 hours. Already found the link that was in your post before i asked my question, tried going to the search section and "new posts" and only shows me the new posts since i last did a search which i did when i first logged on and did a search today.
The new posts search actually gives you the posts since you last logged on. However your session does time out, so if you haven't done anything in the past x number of minutes (can't remember the exact number) and then you do a new search it'll think you've just logged on. I'm pretty sure the old grey skin did the same as it's down to the server/forum settings rather than the skin itself.

it's about 30 mins or thereabouts.

if you're still browsing, it will say something like "these threads have not been updated, but contain unread posts"
if you do a new search, it will only pick up posts since your last search.

Think how annoying it is with 2 of us browsing???
i miss loadsa stuff coz Vick's logged on an hour or so earlier [:@]

think i need to register under another forum name :think:

Stu

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.