Rear Fabia Wiper

TheMikeh

Aug 13, 2007
Hi guys,

Got a bit of a dilema, I have £25 in my paypal account and need to get a new rear wiper for my leon and wish to also do the mod for the fabia wiper, Ive got the part numbers but unable to work out what these are on ebay ... can anyone in the know help me locate the parts I need on ebay? preferably as a single kit.

Thanks
Mike

TheMikeh

Aug 13, 2007
Thanks but I know that already! Im after the Fabia parts but can only purchase through ebay, there used to be some specific kits on there but I cant find them anymore ... theres plenty of 'fabia rear arms' on there but which is the one I need? I have aero wipes on front and rear currently but I would like a fabia wiper on the back now and as I said can only use ebay due to money being in paypal.

warren_cox

Back from the dead
Can't see anything on Fleabay that resembles the one I used to have(see pic):

web.jpg

richellis

Feb 29, 2008
Cannock
there is some kits on e-bay, but they arent the fabia ones. Search for the user vw_teesside As they have kits.
Note, I have not used them so cant say how good they are!

TheMikeh

Aug 13, 2007
Thanks will do a quick search now.

EDIT
Found him but they are aero arms and I would like a fabia arm :( does anyone know anywhere online? I can borrow company credit card :)

Last edited:

Coalesy

Leon FR 20vt
Sep 16, 2008
Dronfield
i work at a TPS centre, sheffield TPS, id give you a discount and ive got them all in stock, but if your no where near sheffield then i cant help you lol

AndrewFabia

I swapped the rear wiper on my Fabia hatchback for a Polo aero item, I'm sure I still have it. The blade was replaced just before I took it off as well. If you're interested, email me on [email protected] :)

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise