rear washer jet

Pacey

Oct 1, 2008
Northants
Sorry for taking so long boys and girls hope these help and explain all! if you need any more help or have any questions just ask!

DSC00555.jpg
[/IMG]

DSC00556.jpg
[/IMG]

Undo these two screws

DSC00557.jpg
[/IMG]

DSC00558.jpg
[/IMG]

Pull carpet back

DSC00559.jpg
[/IMG]

Pull apart top part that the parcel shelf clips on to so you can get in the gap to get to the hose

DSC00560.jpg
[/IMG]

You should see this white hose

DSC00562.jpg
[/IMG]

and here is were you need to clip it back in to the black connecter

DSC00563.jpg
[/IMG]

and one last view from further out!

DSC00564.jpg
[/IMG]

Hope is helps :D

Pacey

Last edited:

Deleted member 20376

thats what i wanted nice one. i noticed there is a third screw . to get the whole thing off and it should pop off easy enough. if you pull ya back seat down there is a screw there and the whole thing comes off. a lot easier to get in at the clip.

Deleted member 20376

mines fixed 2, although i did find another screw that takes the whole thing off saves you cutting yaself. push the back seat forward and you will see the other screw. easliy clips off and easliy goes back on.

jamandspoon81

Aug 13, 2007
i had the puddle in the wheel arche too,so i followed what you said and found that the pipe had come off,waho sorted,erm no!!
it then leaked from the boot lid,so i took all the plastic off from the boot lid and found the pipe had come off where it goes into the motor arm,so i popped it back on,yippie i thought,its fixed,
nope again,it now sprays the rear windscreen but it also fills the boot aswel,it just pours back out where it goes into the arm/motor,any ideas for a reason why?

cupra-rich

Dec 28, 2008
coventry
sounds like the brass pipe that is inside the wiper mechanism has broken. need to replace wiper motor £50ish from gsf. real easy to change motor only 3 bolts straight swap. good look with getting boot cover off and back on with out snapping any of the fixings.

jamandspoon81

Aug 13, 2007
yeah it sounds like you could be right then,i had the cover off lastnight,what a bitch to get back on!!! thanks anyway

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.