Rear wheel alignment

Scotsguard

Can anyone on here tell me if the rear wheels are adjustable on a 2007 Leon FR?

The reason I ask is that I know my front wheels need aligned due to tyre wear, but it's a lot cheaper just to get the front wheels aligned and it seems a bit pointless to have 4 wheel laser alignment if the rears aren't adjustable anyway. Unless someone can tell me different?

The rear tyres are fine. It's the fronts that are wearing on the inside edge pretty badly. I have had 33k out of them though!!

alx_chung

Dark Lord of the Torque
Sep 11, 2006
In front of a PC....
Can anyone on here tell me if the rear wheels are adjustable on a 2007 Leon FR?

The reason I ask is that I know my front wheels need aligned due to tyre wear, but it's a lot cheaper just to get the front wheels aligned and it seems a bit pointless to have 4 wheel laser alignment if the rears aren't adjustable anyway. Unless someone can tell me different?

The rear tyres are fine. It's the fronts that are wearing on the inside edge pretty badly. I have had 33k out of them though!!

The rears are adjustable and going cheap is not the best way of doing things either. I would go and get the full 4 wheel alignment done on the car. Saves you money and time in the long run.
Alex

Scotsguard

Thankyou very much. I just wanted to know if the rears were adjustable, so 4 wheel alignment it is.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.