Recall

Educated Scruff

Nov 19, 2020
So would you advise to get this done?
Yes, mine was in the workshop for at least 3 days although a day waiting on Seat to get back to them with a solution, they then cleared all the memories and reinstalled the whole and different cars control units. like I said this was after the main control unit was changed for all the problems you have got.
its now ok 🤞

Educated Scruff

Nov 19, 2020
Seat just keep telling there are no issues with the leons. I've provided evidence of all the different things but they won't budge.
That’s why I sent my photographs to the service manager, I also explained that the car was dangerous in that the front assist the one that stops you having a collision would come on without anything in front of me, if you was on a motorway at 70 mph it would come up and if it did a emergency stop it may result in a pile up!!! That got them all worried, as well as me and the missus.
So on that plus the other faults I told them the car was dangerous and I had no confidence in it.

Mayberley

Jan 23, 2021
UK
Mine went in for all of the updates, spent the night in the dealer as they were replacing the rear interior lighting module and was waiting for it to be delivered today.

Out of interest, what was the problem with the rear interior lighting module? I noticed mine came on randomly the other night and thought it might have a problem. Hasn't happened again since though.

dan555

Sep 29, 2020
Out of interest, what was the problem with the rear interior lighting module? I noticed mine came on randomly the other night and thought it might have a problem. Hasn't happened again since though.

Mine had an issue that when it was cold the rear left one would just keep turning on and off continuously. Dealer replaced the entire unit and I haven't noticed it happen since but I haven't been doing much driving lately

DanMn

Nov 26, 2020
Mine had an issue that when it was cold the rear left one would just keep turning on and off continuously. Dealer replaced the entire unit and I haven't noticed it happen since but I haven't been doing much driving lately

My rear lights often went into full disco mode and would both turn on and off continuously (out of sync so as to create the full disco experience), and sometimes one would just come on and stay on. It did seem to happen mostly when it was cold out, the control module was replaced when it went in for updates and the front assist recall and haven’t had it happen since.

Reactions: Tell

Major Tom

Jun 6, 2015
Any updates on recalls? KESSY has never worked properly, but also other problems like the Front Assist turns off every once in a while. The dealer shows no interest in fixing it.