Recommend me a replacement LCR Head unit..

Deleted member 20482

i know she might be abit old but i have this one.http://

loud stereo..over 200 watts before any amps..
red/ blue illumination on flip down..other wise when its closed up its just a black blank face when switched off.
black blends with interior...red for the dash lights and the silver front goes with my silver bits in the car.

Deleted member 20482

sorry mate..
i went for this one cause it went with my sony xplod multi changer that came with the car.
direct feed.
down side is a common fault with this type of flip unit is the ribbon breaks.
mine did it last month for the 1st time since i got it...about 3 years ago...only just fixed it as was debating getting new unit..but was easy to repair..did it myself.
and cheap too.
no mp3 or ipod just that old thing called a cd :)

hmmm.... thing I really want is the ipod connection..... my standard Aura radio sound quality is poo and the changer isn't the best (has the common problem of not always recognising CD's)....figured ipod connection was the way to go....

I'm currently erring towards the kenwood..... oh well!! :)

(that sony does look nice though I'll admit.....personally like it better than the other two!!)

olaf

Dodo Lover!!
Aug 19, 2006
Ipswich
The final answer on this is how much you're willing to spend. Becker are not cheap, and are fairly hard to come by :)

Beckers are plenty easy enough to pick up of the internet. And if you have time you can keep an eye on The 'bay and possibly pick up a bargain. Saved about 200-250 quid on mine.

Deleted member 20482

have ya tried looking on ebay for your stereo andy..loads on there..a few nice kenwoods too if your going towards kenwood?

speedinsaxo

Jun 7, 2003
Visit site
Becker Grand Prix. I have one. Simply transforms the sound from the stock unit using standard speakers... Looks OEM also, no one has ever thought/saiod it was aftermarket....

Deleted member 20482

hmmm.... thing I really want is the ipod connection..... my standard Aura radio sound quality is poo and the changer isn't the best (has the common problem of not always recognising CD's)....figured ipod connection was the way to go....

I'm currently erring towards the kenwood..... oh well!! :)

(that sony does look nice though I'll admit.....personally like it better than the other two!!)

andy3004..was going through ebay and saw this...has ipod connection..£70
sony cdx a251c..
http://

not bad might get one myself...black and red nice...:drool:

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise