Removing centre silencer?

Bolland

May 27, 2009
Hi, i have got a bit of an anoying problem. The centre silencer is knocking on the under side of the car, now i was thinking about buying just a straight through pipe like this one
w w w europerformance. co.uk /pages/products/product_info.mhtml?product=3832228
Just take the spaces out it wont let me post URL
I'm just unsure if it will fit onto the standard system inplace of the silencer.
:shrug:
Also problem number 2- My boost gauge is reading -30psi when idling then goes up to +10-12psi. I'm not sure of what has been done to the car really but i'm sure there has been various bypasses done like n249 also the N75. Now ive checked all the hoses and couldnt see any signs of any leaks, but i will be replacing all the hoses as their cheap crappy ones.
Any help would be appreciated coz im a total noob.:ban:

chris_200120vt

MR carbon fibre
Oct 4, 2008
YEADON, LEEDS
your car will give a negative reading when its ideling over as for 10-12 psi is this when you have your foot down if so i would have to say its had a remap sure other people are going to agree later;)

Bolland

May 27, 2009
Ye its goes up to +11 when my foot is flat to the floor then when im driving steady its still in the -20 to -30 area. The guy said he'd had it remapped.

Bolland

May 27, 2009
does anyone know if this wil fit onto a standard system w w w europerformance. co.uk/pages/products/product_info.mhtml?product=3832228
( just take the spaces out) thanks

chris_200120vt

MR carbon fibre
Oct 4, 2008
YEADON, LEEDS
would think that it would fit but if i where you maybe give them a ring to check .

you say its knocking on the centre tunnel all it needs is realinning had to do mine with the milltec system

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members