Removing mirror caps - help needed!

MrHooky

Ok so Leon goes back on Tuesday so I need to undo the small mods.

Just removed black grille, now need to take mirror caps off. Thing is, bodyshop swapped them over for me so no idea how to take off. Just tried credit card in gap to no avail.

Can someone advise please?

Just off to take Nurburgring sticker off bootlid. Leasing company might not like that touch...

MrHooky

Sean - thanks for buying, most appreciated. One question though is haven't you already got a black grille!?

Nothing else came of the car except for a Nurburgring vinyl sticker. Picked it off so currently sat in about 50 piece in snow on the drive. You can have that for free if you like!?

SeanCorky

BMW E92 335i M Sport
Sep 4, 2008
Liverpool
Sean - thanks for buying, most appreciated. One question though is haven't you already got a black grille!?

Nothing else came of the car except for a Nurburgring vinyl sticker. Picked it off so currently sat in about 50 piece in snow on the drive. You can have that for free if you like!?

No problem ;) I have the Linea R grill which is a brushed aluminium colour. I got it resprayed black but it got coated in stone chips so i sanded it down back to the original colour. Now i'm missing the black grill so i'm going for the cupra one :D

Any freebies are more than welcome ha

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.