REVO on 1.6 16v Leon!

didsi

I Want an LCR!
Aug 25, 2006
Ive just been looking on the revo site and found out they do a map for my 1.6 16v leon sx. Has anyone had this done on a 1.6 leon?

Reg

Professional Detailer
Oct 10, 2005
Berkshire
Save your money for sweeties. At best you might get a couple of bhp with some improved drivability. Don't expect anything to set yor pants on fire!

didsi

I Want an LCR!
Aug 25, 2006
im not expecting anything amazing, just thort id do the trial and see what difference it makes.

daz_cymru

Leon Divotee
Jul 13, 2008
north wales
if you do the trial let us know how it goes as im interested in one ....i think its about 110-115 bhp but it should get rid of all the flat spots .....look at custom code before you comit though as you can get a phaze one with the same performance increases at 175 quid at the moment compared to 219 for the revo

Bosher

had my 1.6 remapped (not revo).. made a noticeable difference, in performance, economy and driveability, but it has had other work done to it. Not bothered to put it on a dyno so no idea wot BHP it producing, (not really interested to be honest) all this I got half a BHP more than u crap is a little sad really... ;)

I've got another head & inlet manifold which are being reworked so after they are fitted may get a stage 2 remap. :D

TDC

Jun 2, 2005
i hear the engine produces less power after the trial.... if its true, thats a rough deal..

BCM

Keyboard Gangster
Feb 1, 2005
Wishaw, North Lanarkshire
Who told you this?
The trial AFIAK goes back to a standard setup of parameters so don't know how this would happen?
Maybe it just feels like that cause you've had 40bhp more than you used to and then you go back to bogo!