Right Fuel Pump?

tommy2008cupra

thats the same one im lookin at mate i think it is the right one

tommy2008cupra

maybe need to ask benny think he installed one maybe he can confirm, ordered ths mani today aswell :p

cupramillo

The "Red Baron"
Feb 24, 2008
South London
I posted this up in the Mk1 Leon section aswell, yeh Benny would know. Good going getting the THS mani, would have got mine from them aswell but they were sold out for ages, got the INA one instead, looks fab!

tommy2008cupra

nice mate literally checked there website yesterday and they were in stock on there ,also noticed there £30 more on there ebay website, bloody con artists lol gd work hopefully we can find out prob buy fuel pump next week if its the right one

Jan 8, 2007
Wiltshire
You can check the part # for the Pierburg pump on their website but the ECP listing *looks* right

If you go to http://www.ms-motor-service.com/index.asp?cls=02 and open the Electronic Catalogue you can search there.

Looks like the BAM pumps (remember there's two versions - one for 4WD TT's) for the Leon are listed as 7.00468.84.0 so not sure how that corresponds to ECP's part #.

They need to confirm it's a 4 bar pump. The OE Ibiza Cupra one is 3 bar

Last edited:

tommy2008cupra

thanks robbie still in work wont let me go on there website il check when i get home

tommy2008cupra

ye it is the right one fitted today along with mani with daves ibiza made a big difference

tommy2008cupra

yep it does mate just make sure u put the pipes the right way round lol and i think the fuel sender reads slightly different but makes the car soooo much better in upper rev range

tommy2008cupra

ye i did mate get on it well worth it, jus need to sort out fuel guage problem but for now im:D

__B3NNY__

OEM with a 'Twist'
May 5, 2005
Oxford
Sorry guys, i`ve been offline for a while.

RE: the fuel level, have you lined the arrows up? One one the screw cap and one on the chassis?

I find mine under reads very slightly. I noticed in another thread you said you put £30 and got half a tank? I find £20 gives me that.

daves ibiza

benny is there anyway of geting a correct reading with these pumps on ibizas