(rip) cupra . pics

daves ibiza

hi guys and girls thought id put a readers ride up of my car well a rip thread lol. bought this cupra last year 81k on it loved it . thought id change few bits wich led to alot lol. i have alot of pics so might not be in order. when i bought it was totall standard car loved it . and over the year i own it i had it mapped twice. first was unknown then cc stage 2 with badger5 software. ko3s am motorsports ic . and custom made hard pipework autobhan 88 tip . and mods goes on . i have alot of paper work for this car raising up in thousands . then had problem with oil pick up . 1400 later bottom end rebuild. . i loved this car so much lol done me proud . even tho i never really had a chance to boot it when bill done his magic. lol. i wont bore you guys heres a couple of pics when i bought it first thing was uni fmic then later changed to Am
smash075.jpg

smash079.jpg

smash005.jpg

awwwwwww008.jpg

awwwwwww022.jpg

awwwwwww021.jpg

awwwwwww020.jpg

awwwwwww017.jpg

mixed025.jpg

geting mapped with badger5

ill upload more in a bit as im camera happy lol

daves ibiza

few more soz if there all mixed up guys im just posting a load lol.
bitsandbobs094.jpg

smash100.jpg

smash099.jpg

smash103.jpg

smash107.jpg

smash108.jpg

smash109.jpg

smash110.jpg

smash111.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

cupramillo

The "Red Baron"
Feb 24, 2008
South London
RIP Onvi Cupra. Glad your staying with the cupra clan though and getting another mk3 cupra. You put alot of hard work into it, shame you had to break it.

Be sure to get pics of the new one up when you get it, and the hybrid process of course ;)

daves ibiza

off course mate i will yeah . stick with cupra now mate . alot of work and money went into this and :drive2:. ill keep posted when new ride comes bud ;)

daves ibiza

smash112.jpg

smash116.jpg

smash117.jpg

smash121.jpg

thats it for now as it takes ages to upload pics lol

Last edited by a moderator:

dyson87

pedal to the metal
Mar 11, 2008
newport south wales
Dave give me a ring m8 I lost my phone still got the same number car here if you still looking for one already has hybrid save you slot of money m8 lol and full service history let me know m8

tommy2008cupra

good old yellow cupra brings a tear to the eye dave lol :( now u got a new one the best color aswell ;) and if ur really nice u can have my mo's to put it on it mate lol only jokin got make this one better thean the first mate no more trial and error with this bad boi lol

daves ibiza

good old yellow cupra brings a tear to the eye dave lol :( now u got a new one the best color aswell ;) and if ur really nice u can have my mo's to put it on it mate lol only jokin got make this one better thean the first mate no more trial and error with this bad boi lol

i no yeah lol. think im just guna go hybrid. few little niggly bits thay need doing but hey i haver a spare cupra. every cupra owners dream lol. them mo's are coming back home with me:p

daves ibiza

Dave give me a ring m8 I lost my phone still got the same number car here if you still looking for one already has hybrid save you slot of money m8 lol and full service history let me know m8

ive bought one now mate black one . you wana sell your turbo;)

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise