Rokki Coilovers - Manufactured by ISRI (Vmaxx, etc)

Art0ir

TDi Ho
Sep 21, 2009
Newry
Ok so I've come across this:

RokkoRacing Ride height adjustable coil over kits offer you top quality for a very competitive price.

Rokko.jpg

All the Rokko products have a full 3 year warranty from the date of purchase against workmanship defects and materials. We belive or product is superior to all other sub £400 coilovers. They are made to exceed the standards of all other budget coilovers.

These coil over kits are gas-pressurized and chromed.

The kit consists of helper springs and main springs.

2 x C spanner included for on car adjustment.

These springs are manufactured by ISRI, the largest automotive spring manufacturer in Germany. ISRI also manufature Vmaxx.

All springs are tested by the TÜV and fully approved.

Lowering 30-120mm

RRP£400

Special offer price for Christmas £259 after Christmas £299

Can be collected in Ballymoney or Belfast. Delivery available.

Treat yourself or someone else with these for Christmas

All VAG cars available.

Golf MK4, MK5 and Bora £259
Ibiza/Fabia/Polo £259
Toledo/Leon £259
A3 8P/8L £259
Corsa C £259

Other cars available call or email for a quote. If I dont have these in stock I will have them delivered in 3 Working Days.

...................................................................................................................................

What do you guys reckon? According to the guy selling them:

"They will be online in the new year. The company are not yet selling to the general public as they are still developing coilovers. My friend works for the company and this is how I get these at this price. The company is not going to have official dealers and you will only be able to order through their website. They will be £400 when they are actually released. The company is part of Vmaxx except they would like to make a few adjustments to make Rokko a better quality brand.

They were at Essen Motorshow as my friend was working on the stand."

Too good to be true?

Seriously interested in these as I was looking at Eibach Sportlines at £300+

Ruddmeister

Everything in Moderation
Jun 23, 2003
Weston-super-Mare
en.wikipedia.org
Someone needs to be first to try them.....Do some research and if you are happy go for it.

Remember to allow some money for fitting + 4wheel alignment checks.

If they are new then nobody is likely to have tried them.

Anti-roll bars and strut braces are similar money and IMO would make even more of a change to the handling........depends if your focus is on looks or handling though

vwbassett

Joined the Dark Side
Aug 13, 2007
Surrey
For me id buy tried and tested from a reputable brand, imagine if they go wrong you have no where to take these back to, i guess you can send them off but id be screwed waiting 2 weeks for replacements after its all being checked for warranty claims.

Art0ir

TDi Ho
Sep 21, 2009
Newry
Ok guys cheers.

Was mainly for the lowering aspect rather than handling tbh. Only really need a 35/40mm drop so stick with the sportlines?

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.