rolling road

Jun 19, 2007
ive just booked my car in for a rolling road tommorow anything i can do.
is there anything that may help it along abit?
really want it to do well hope it makes over 200

cheers oli

p.s i get scared as my last car went up in smoke on the rollers haha.

Jun 19, 2007
i wish haha not sure i could fit that tonight and ready for the morning.

ive got 1/2 a tank of normaly at the moment but might top it up with v power.

Jun 19, 2007
yer i had it service the day before and some prat put 1 litre to much oil in it. and it was coming out from everyhole possible and all over his nice rollers wooopppsss!

Beaker™

Slightly Unhinged........
Nov 21, 2005
C:\UK\Glos
Surely you want a true (ish) result though? If you want to fugde the results then scan the print out and photoshop the graph/figures. Personally i'd leave it as it is then you know how much power you have when driving the car day to day not just that one time when you messed with tyre pressure and added octane booster.

Beaker™

Slightly Unhinged........
Nov 21, 2005
C:\UK\Glos
No but changing pressures to extremes just to get results is pointless. By all means set the correct pressure for the car before going on the RR.

__B3NNY__

OEM with a 'Twist'
May 5, 2005
Oxford
I agree whats the point in cheating so to speak. The reason you booked the RR session was to try and see what power your car is pushing so surly you would want a true reading?

My last RR day i pulled 197bhp:wtf: that was with k03s revo stg2 according to logs the car was fine boost was spot on and maf figures good 172g/s. But i added some octane booster the night before and partly blame that or the fact of the dyno lottery.