Rolling roaded my car today *video*

JJ_arosa

made 217.9 and 195 at the wheels

tuner said it need a map for the exhaust system and filter and soon to be fmic then he thinks il see 240 bhp

Mat

sweet.

I also got on a RR today at RS Tuning

DSC00706.jpg

187bhp & 225ft lb

Happy with that - for now

now i want a turbo back decat, FMIC and k03s and map to 225 (to match bros megane), then in long run, would like a similar set up to ian_cupra with a k03 hyrbid and get as near to 300 without issues

Nov 2, 2004
South Wales
What was the torque?

Happy figure tho, especially on standard side mount! Check out the desk fan, your intake temps must have been through the roof.

JJ_arosa

What was the torque?

Happy figure tho, especially on standard side mount! Check out the desk fan, your intake temps must have been through the roof.

rollers di not measure torque lol went to rolling motion in caerphilly, said my fueling is all to **** and it takes a ago to rev over 6k

air121005

Sep 28, 2006
Worcestershire
good figures!!
not knowingto much about mk.3 cupra's:rolleyes:, 217bhp is that on a standard or phase 1 map?

by the way, doesn't look much more than a couple of mm between the splitter and the dyno :whistle:

JJ_arosa

soposidly a stage 2 remap but it had no mods ??

since owning iv put a full system turbo back on it, forge dv, filter so it needs a rempa for the mods the tuner said

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.