RS6 Replicas on LC - any issues?

Cupra2505

Hello All,

I'm sure if I was to spend long enough on here I could find the answer myself, but I'm at work and the powers that be keep an eye on Internet usage!

Anyway, looking to get some 18" RS6 replicas on my Silver LC and need some advice.

The tyre size is going to be 225, 40 I know that and that's fine, but do I need to look into 10mm spacers to get over the brakes? Are there any other pitfalls I should be looking out for as well? Will I also need to check the tracking and alignment checked or should that all remain the same.

Also (sorry it's going on a bit) if anyone has a picture of a silver Cupra on RS6 alloys they'd wish to share, I'd love to see it.

Mark

G-FORCE

Jul 17, 2007
Berkshire
I am not 100% sure but I think 225/40/18 is the right tyre size and
5x100/57-1 et35 is the correct fitment. You should be fine if running std suspension.

I got a set of RS6 reps on my old Audi A4 Cabriolet from Rochfordtyres and they were the best reps at the time I could fine. (they were 19" though)
see below

side2.jpg

DSC01276.jpg

UncleFester

Grumpier by the day!
Apr 30, 2006
Milton Keynes
www.facebook.com
You won't need spacers to clear OEM brakes if you get the right offset wheel as above. You'd only need 10mm spacers to clear larger calipers.

I would get a basic tracking check done after fitting the wheels anyway.

jhono

old boy racer
Jul 15, 2007
i had rs6 replcas fitted last fri by a firm near barnsley yorkshire called sorted alloy wheels very helpfull.including wheel spacers which you will need if you have got brembos£320 that is wheels only mind but they did a very good job of changeing the tyres over from my origanals.my lcr is silver when i;ve worked it out i will post some pics.:p

Cupra2505

To those have posted some piccies in here it's much appreciated. BJM thanks for doing the hard work for me and looking elsewhere- it's certainly made up my mind. RS6's it is!

del 77

i got my rs6's from wheelbase in oldham, just under £500 quid with tyres for the 18". went straight on my LC no worries.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.