Running Forge 007 means huge Petrol loss?

andyc58

Aug 24, 2009
Hi i went to buy a forge 007p dv.But was told buy the bloke that i would loose load of petrol.He thinks i would go from about 25mpg down to 10 mpg.Is this true or his he talking crap???.I have a lcr

sheffboy

avoiding potholes
May 25, 2007
where was this bloke andy?

He's either the worst salesman on earth or a complete numpty (or both)

If i was the owner of Forge id be worried that a dealer's giving advice like that to folk :shrug:

Mar 29, 2007
Berkshire
Hi i went to buy a forge 007p dv.But was told buy the bloke that i would loose load of petrol.He thinks i would go from about 25mpg down to 10 mpg.Is this true or his he talking crap???.I have a lcr
So the guy who sells the forge diverter valves says they don't work well. Interesting...

Last edited:

rsmith

Robbie
Apr 28, 2004
Tipperary, Ireland

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: thanks, i haven't had a laugh like that in ages, this guy is talking $hite.

Steely

semiskimmed cupra R
Dec 30, 2008
Doncaster
turn it round the other way and it doubles your MPG! :p

talking crap mate, its purely a valve to lock and release boost pressure, its not a performance mod!,

andyc58

Aug 24, 2009
Thanks guys that is what i was thinking.Its not a guy from forge.Its a garage i went to.I dont think i would want to name the garage or the person as im not that rude lol.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.